Author Topic: Hollywood Undead  (Read 1444 times)

god damnit, ever since some friends came over I can't stop listening to this loving band

my favorite songs of theirs are:

Undead, No. 5, Everywhere I Go, The Diary, and City.

my absolute favorite out of these is Undead.

/discuss

I love Young and City.

EVERYWHERE I GO

BITCHES ALWAYS KNOW

THAT CHARLIE SCENE HAS GOT A WIENIE THAT HE LOVES TO SHOW

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

LETS KEEP THEM PANTIES DROPPIN

I have their album Swan Songs.  I'm not a huge fan but they're alright, after hearing 'Everywhere I Go' 100+ times it gets pretty damn annoying.

I love Young and City.

EVERYWHERE I GO

BITCHES ALWAYS KNOW

THAT CHARLIE SCENE HAS GOT A WIENIE THAT HE LOVES TO SHOW

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

LETS KEEP THEM PANTIES DROPPIN

young is complete stuff imo

I have their album Swan Songs.  I'm not a huge fan but they're alright, after hearing 'Everywhere I Go' 100+ times it gets pretty damn annoying.

its still awesome to me lol. the first night I listened to hollywood undead I was also like, lightheaded as forget because me and some pals were out smoking and generally richarding around, so I think that added to my first impressions.

its still awesome to me lol. the first night I listened to hollywood undead I was also like, lightheaded as forget because me and some pals were out smoking and generally richarding around, so I think that added to my first impressions.

The lyrics are pretty ridiculous but for some reason it was good, for me at least.  I got back from a cross-country meet this weekend and some guys at the back of the bus wouldn't stop playing it, so I guess that's what made it old for me.  (The bus drive was 4 hours there, 4 hours back, if that explains it)

The lyrics are pretty ridiculous but for some reason it was good, for me at least.  I got back from a cross-country meet this weekend and some guys at the back of the bus wouldn't stop playing it, so I guess that's what made it old for me.  (The bus drive was 4 hours there, 4 hours back, if that explains it)

yeah, that sounds like it would've ruined ANY song for me. :P

Sounds pretty generic rapping to me.

Sounds pretty generic rapping to me.

thats why I'm stumped as to why I like it

theres a certain characteristic behind the music that I can't point out very well because to be blunt, i'm an idiot.

I heard some of there songs a while ago, liked them, now they sound like total stuff.

I heard some of there songs a while ago, liked them, now they sound like total stuff.

I can't look at your avatar knowing the original picture.

No. 5 is the gayest song I've ever heard.
The singer sounds like a homoloveual that wants to seduce you into liking his gay ass music whose genre I cannot properly understand because this bubbling doodoo garbage has no real place in the music world.

Khorde hates Hollywood Undead. This stuff SUCKS.

No. 5 is the gayest song I've ever heard.
The singer sounds like a homoloveual that wants to seduce you into liking his gay ass music whose genre I cannot properly understand because this bubbling doodoo garbage has no real place in the music world.

Khorde hates Hollywood Undead. This stuff SUCKS.
D:
Using that knowledge, you must hate Fishbone too... (one of the tightest bands ever)

I like thousand foot krutch more.

Horrible white boy rap stuff.