Author Topic: Worlds  (Read 18414 times)

It's a nice bump, but atleast it's a good bump of a good map.

I LOVE IT!! man you are good :cookieMonster:

I'm glad you guys like the map. I hope someone actually plays it some time; after the initial surge I never see the map being used.

Now i've managed a work around with 3Ds Max and Torque, mind if i try to make a version with atmospheres and see what the result will be?

I'm glad you guys like the map. I hope someone actually plays it some time; after the initial surge I never see the map being used.

I would actually host a dedi with it up if my laptop wasn't so cruddy.

Now i've managed a work around with 3Ds Max and Torque, mind if i try to make a version with atmospheres and see what the result will be?

In the interests of avoiding confusion, why not try it out, show me what you've made, and if it is good I'll issue it as an official update to the map through RTB? You'll be credited of course and I think it's better if there aren't multiple versions of the map floating around. I had RTB preferences working for the map, so the feature could be optional for players that prefer to play without them.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY update

Before: 7/10

Now: 9/10

your getting there :cookieMonster:

*Rocket Fuel Gone*

OH stuff!

Its Useful For the space Rp servers I host (With that Dumb Bug >_>)

Rating: 7/10

*Rocket Fuel Gone*

OH stuff!
im very sorry for this bump, but your avatar..

i enjoy it.

Nice But Could of been a little more large

Reminds me of this map when I used to play Roblox 2 years back. It was amazing. There were planets about 15 minutes away from each other which you had to mine on to get resources and buy ships, and you also had to destroy other people and make sure you are dominant. I might download and make a game like that for Blockland. It was called Solar Conquest, btw.

Reminds me of this map when I used to play Roblox 2 years back. It was amazing. There were planets about 15 minutes away from each other which you had to mine on to get resources and buy ships, and you also had to destroy other people and make sure you are dominant. I might download and make a game like that for Blockland. It was called Solar Conquest, btw.

That game is still alive on Roblox. Haven't played it in - err, like two years.