Author Topic: Zombie Arm  (Read 15440 times)

Ever been the last survivor in the zombie apocalypses? Ever had a zombie running at you and you killed it just as you ran out of ammo, while noticing 10 more zombies coming your way? Grab that rotting corpses arm and tear it the hell off! Beat those zombies with one of their own and get the heck out of that city!

Click the picture to go to download page.

But zombies can't use inventory... So they can't use it. We can still make them drop it though... How much damage?

I dunno how much damage... uh. Same as default sword.

Oh... so like, 25 then. Does it just use the sword script?

Looks like the zombie arm is going to be doin the job tonight, huh?

So you get it by clicking on the arm? Does it stay after the zombies corpse disappears? Other then that... purty kewl.

What if a zombies arm is different color? will it still stay green? will the tank drop a hand?

If all I had to fight with was a Zombie's arm, I'd say

So you get it by clicking on the arm? Does it stay after the zombies corpse disappears? Other then that... purty kewl.
no its just an item idiot

I put the zombie bot there for "theatrical effect" I guess. No you wont get the item by clicking the zombies, unless you add bot events to make their arms disappear and add the item to the players inventory. And no you wont get a tanks arm. Its just a fun weapon to use in zombie game modes to add a spin to the zombie madness.

You could spawn them all over the ground and let players pick them up, so it looks like they have fallen off.