Author Topic: Zombie Arm  (Read 15438 times)

The first person animation is broken i would have used it but it doesn't swing in first person might wanna look at the sword script

I thought there was a part of the melee script you had to edit to make FP animations. I just don't know what it is. If anyone knows what I need to do to make first person animations tell me and Ill update the weapon.

I thought there was a part of the melee script you had to edit to make FP animations. I just don't know what it is. If anyone knows what I need to do to make first person animations tell me and Ill update the weapon.
It's something to do with the offset or something.

Decent idea but it's just a sword reskin.

Nice I saw it in a video on youtube  called How to survive a Zombie attack and the kid just ripped the zombies arm off XD

Very unique idea. I saw this in a movie or something somewhere, but I cant remember.

yo dawg i heard you like zombies so we gave you some zombies and you took off one's arm and decided to post the arm on these thar forums.
 :cookieMonster:

But zombies can't use inventory... So they can't use it. We can still make them drop it though... How much damage?
THEY cant be YOU can thats what he said

how about just using a melee weapon in your inventory......... :/ 

Ever been the last survivor in the zombie apocalypses? Ever had a zombie running at you and you killed it just as you ran out of ammo, while noticing 10 more zombies coming your way? Grab that rotting corpses arm and tear it the hell off! Beat those zombies with one of their own and get the heck out of that city!

Click the picture to go to download page.

WARNING: Do not scratch own ass with Zombie Arm, will result in infection.
Fixed.

yo dawg i heard you like zombies so we gave you some zombies and you took off one's arm and decided to post the arm on these thar forums.
 :cookieMonster:
Yo dawg we herd you like so we put a in a so you can while you!

all this tread deserves is

i dont realy know what to say but hmm its realy cool but will it one hit kill?

i dont realy know what to say but hmm its realy cool but will it one hit kill?

Oh... so like, 25 then. Does it just use the sword script?

does this answer your question?