Author Topic: Ideas take time.  (Read 1234 times)

I was just looking at the last page of the forum and a few of the ideas in the topics there were put into use in AoT :O So just wait 2 years and your ideas will be put into use :D

Rofl badspot was just looking at this topic..ftw

You're one of the stalkers, huh? O.o  Jesus damnit, why are people constantly checking the status of other people? I don't, and I'm fine not knowing whether or not your "Doing an unknown action" with Badspot.  Kudos to anyone who can find the exact post I'm referring to there.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 09:23:25 PM by TheSilentNinja »

You're one of the stalkers, huh? O.o  Jesus damnit, why are people constantly checking the status of other people? I don't, and I'm fine not knowing whether or not your "Doing an unknown action" with Badspot.  Kudos to anyone who can find the exact post I'm referring to there.

I actually saw badspot on and figured what the hell...so I check to see what he was doing..and to my surprise he was looking at this topic so STFU

Lol, because my name contains characters not allowed by SMF, but are not my Nick for the forums, I'm invisible of Who's Online list (I MADE SURE I didn't have Invisible clicked when I logged in)

You're one of the stalkers, huh? O.o Jesus damnit, why are people constantly checking the status of other people? I don't, and I'm fine not knowing whether or not your "Doing an unknown action" with Badspot. Kudos to anyone who can find the exact post I'm referring to there.
nige. you were talking about nige.