Poll

Which map do you like?

United States of Peekarica
46 (64.8%)
GSF San Fierro
25 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Antares Maps (Peekarica Map updated 10/23/2010)  (Read 17461 times)

Antares Maps
When buildings raising from bottom to the sky

An collection of my maps.

Stealers
Justin12 - ID: 22209

United States of Peekarica

This city was made in one month using Torque Constructor. This map is used and made in another Torque Game.

Download Peekarica Map is fixed

San Fierro
No, this map is not made by [GSF]Ghost. This is an re-make of the famous GTA: San Andreas city. I have been working weeks on it, it's still in heavy development. Keep checking for new updates.

Download San Fierro
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 05:22:25 AM by Olympic »

3 words UH_MAZE_ING lol nice job!

Er,  GSF San Andreas IS based on GTA san andreas, but he doesn't want to say it for some reason.
Same applies for liberty city.

Er,  GSF San Andreas IS based on GTA san andreas, but he doesn't want to say it for some reason.
Same applies for liberty city.
I re-made San Fierro because I wanted more detail in it. I thought there were also some other people which tried to make a blocko city.

Could you re-name it to Just San fierro.
People are going to be idiots saying "gsf ghost is back r u gunna maek another map!!!11??/"

Wow, amazing! 10/10(non-tested score) for you. Read second post I made on this topic please :c
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:34:33 PM by Zloff »

I can't put it in my blockland because it's not a
full package it's just a zip.
I will try again...

Nope well this sucks that map rocks from the looks of it D:
please please fix it D:

You need to place the ZIP-folder into the Add-Ons folder of Blockland. I hope you don't use a pirated Blockland version.

When i download it doesnt show up in my maps on start a game even though i see it in the addons foulder in computer

they're alright I guess.

When i download it doesnt show up in my maps on start a game even though i see it in the addons foulder in computer
Make sure you don't have a ton of maps in your Blockland folder.

You need to place the ZIP-folder into the Add-Ons folder of Blockland. I hope you don't use a pirated Blockland version.
EXACTLY!

Needs to be a .ZIP File.

EDIT: If your on Windows XP this is how to make it into a .ZIP file. Right-click BL, click Properties click Find Target, click Add-Ons, look for in, right-click it, move your mouse thing to send to, finaly hit Send to (Compressed) ZIP File.

EDIT2: Can you add a "all of the above" vote to the poll?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 01:27:19 PM by Darksnow5601 »