Poll

Did you ever heard of the Laurentic Star Line?

Yes, on YouTube
13 (21%)
Yes, on the BL forums
13 (21%)
No
36 (58.1%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Laurentic Star Line - Thread  (Read 8683 times)

plz send mt that titanic entrepreneur in plz it dosent work plz make it on megaupload.com plz plz plz!!!!!!

Reported.

plz send mt that titanic entrepreneur in plz it dosent work plz make it on megaupload.com plz plz plz!!!!!!
Would you loving stop asking for the ships? You can better tell you're Justin12. And I am not your friend, because I am friendless on Blockland.

Hey, Quick suggestion, Maby, on some of the ships, you could make them vehicles? Idk, just thought I would suggest that. Marvelous ships! You get OVER 9000  :cookie: s :D

Hey, Quick suggestion, Maby, on some of the ships, you could make them vehicles? Idk, just thought I would suggest that. Marvelous ships! You get OVER 9000  :cookie: s :D
Sorry, I am not going to make them as vehicles. Even the models takes now circa 1 minute to export from Torque Constructor into a DIF model.

it is a save file not a interior

i want the blockland beta that kaje,rotondo,mocheeze,wedge,and pload were on now!!!

plz i wont 2 bee a tstar plz plz

No you may not be a tester.

i built a titanic
Now shut the forget up and stop begging in this topic

So... any news of the ships so far antares?

So... any news of the ships so far antares?

Antares stopped making ships because he thinks he is going to die, or he keeps making but in slower motion then normal.

Antares stopped making ships because he thinks he is going to die, or he keeps making but in slower motion then normal.
Where on Earth did this come from, Canto?