Author Topic: Avatar edit not working.  (Read 875 times)

Code: [Select]
Executing config/client/avatarColors.cs.
Loading object base/data/shapes/player/m.dts
ERROR: File "/thumbs/" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/thumbs/.jpg" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/thumbs/.png" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/.jpg" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/.png" is not in one of the default directories
Could not locate texture: /thumbs/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/pack/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/secondPack/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/hat/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/chest/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/hip/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/Larm/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/Lhand/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/Lleg/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/Rarm/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/Rhand/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/Rleg/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
I go under options to edit my avatar and all the boxes where it should show your avatar are blank. It says it cannot local the texture but they are all there it seems. Once I click on one of the boxes, it messes up even more. My player in game appears all black.

Happens to me all the time. Here's how I fix it:

Options->Avatar Options->pick one of the avatar favorites->ok, save+exit avatar+options window
You must repeat this step at least 2 times, normally more, before your avatar is fixed.

Happens to me all the time. Here's how I fix it:

Options->Avatar Options->pick one of the avatar favorites->ok, save+exit avatar+options window
You must repeat this step at least 2 times, normally more, before your avatar is fixed.
It helps but I wish I knew the cause.

It helps but I wish I knew the cause.

same here, i have a script that cycles through avatar favorites/generates a random one, and when it generates the first random avatar, it turns all black except the head, but next loop it works fine

Stop breaking your avatars with silly mods.

Stop breaking your avatars with silly mods.

This happenes to me and i don't have any clothes/ Decals.