Author Topic: The Scavengers  (Read 5145 times)

Scavengers

This is a clan mainly about searching areas and finding things to sell, crafting weapons, as well as selling the materials to make them. We commonly go to the swamp, but we hope to find other great locations to stash up. Of course, if we plan to make it anywhere alive, we need to learn how to fight, so there are things you need to do to get in:

-Write a word app, containing your AoT name, and why you want to join
-Beat Blackstar in an arena fight
-Pay entrance fee of 30gp.

Members
Blackstar- Leader

Allied clans
huewhatisthisomglol

Hope you have fun out there, and try not to get killed, I can't stand that scream.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 07:05:13 AM by Blackstar »

omg lol i jail people becuase imbored!!! omg yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

omg lol i jail people becuase imbored!!! omg yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
Okay, keep doing that.

A clan on a dead game? HERESY!

A clan on a dead game? HERESY!
If by dead you mean at least five people playing on it every day then yes.
Did I mention at the same time?

If by dead you mean at least five people playing on it every day then yes.
Did I mention at the same time?

Oooh! 5 people! That's so amazing! Also, did I mention 5 people in a clan is a terrible amount of members?

lold cause dominator is too stupid to understand

lold cause dominator is too stupid to understand

I understand perfectly fine, I understand that you're going to run around scavenging and being killed by about 4 other people.

-Write a word app, containing your AoT name, and why you want to join
-Beat Blackstar in an arena fight
-Pay entrance fee of 30gp.

What the hell does that have to do with scavenging at all?

What the hell does that have to do with scavenging at all?

Ya, that's predatory! :panda:

Ya, that's predatory! :panda:

Exactly my point. You're getting nowhere because your way of joining has nothing to do with scavenging and 5 people isn't a big number. I want some popcorn so I can watch this clan fail.