Author Topic: Steam Username List  (Read 22842 times)

I recieved Steam recently. :o

I recieved Steam recently. :o
I demand to be added to your Steam friends list or I will stare you to death!

I demand to be added to your Steam friends list or I will stare you to death!
Can't :c


Can't :c
Let me add you and you can accept it on the website, I think.

SOMEONE GIFT THIS MAN A GAME
Let me add you and you can accept it on the website, I think.
But I don't use Steam D:


I hereby request a sticky for this topic.

Hey wait a second.
Skip is back.

:D


YorkTown95 - YorkTown95

just the same on my steam, but my steam is on private, so you'll have to pm me to add you.

OasisofBlockland

By the way, is there a way to change your Steam name?

By the way, is there a way to change your Steam name?
Community name, yes.
Login name, not that I know of.


Motherforgeters be postin' right as soon as I hit the "Save" button.