Author Topic: Steam Username List  (Read 22873 times)

Motherforgeters be postin' right as soon as I hit the "Save" button.
You'll get used to it.


You'll get used to it.
No I won't cuz I got stuff to do.  D:


Deal with it.
You won't answer on Steam so I'll ask you here.
How pronounce Qwepir?

No I won't cuz I got stuff to do.  D:
Oh.
Deal with it.
You realize, since it's his topic, he doesn't have to.

You won't answer on Steam so I'll ask you here.
How pronounce Qwepir?
I won't answer on steam because I'm not on a computer with steam right now.

You realize, since it's his topic, he doesn't have to.
You realize, since I hold his contract, he does have to.

You realize, since I hold his contract, he does have to.
Oh.
That makes more sense.

I won't answer on steam because I'm not on a computer with steam right now.
So you can't answer here either?


So you can't answer here either?
Oh right I forgot to answer.
How to pronounce Qwepir:
You don't. That's why I changed my name. Qwepir is only there until I feel people have gotten used to my new name.

Qwepir is only there until I feel people have gotten used to my new name.
So confusing.

It would be, for someone not on my friend list.

Oh right I forgot to answer.
How to pronounce Qwepir:
You don't. That's why I changed my name. Qwepir is only there until I feel people have gotten used to my new name.
I'm calling you Qwepir because I loving can.
"Doomcop" or whatever that is is a stupid name.

I'm calling you Qwepir because I loving can.
"Doomcop" or whatever that is is a stupid name.
Who's qwepir
Why am I stupid

I am going to assume you don't understand, so I will explain this as plainly as possible. I changed my name for the very reason that people could not pronounce my old one. Hell, I don't even know how to pronounce it, nor do I care. Say it however you like.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 07:45:33 PM by Qwepir »