Poll

Did you find this useful?

Yes
8 (47.1%)
No
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Alt + Enter fullscreen toggle disable.  (Read 7913 times)

Sorry but my computer comes with one of theres it's CMD-Return
But that's because I'm a Mac  :cookieMonster:

Some people have laptops and use the laptop controls.
i have a laptop but play with desktop controls cuase i have a desktop keyboard.

i have a laptop but play with desktop controls cuase i have a desktop keyboard.
Well, you backwards that argument didn't you?

Some people have laptops and use the laptop controls.

I Have a 17 inch laptop with a numpad, so not everyone with a laptop uses laptop controls.

I Have a 17 inch laptop with a numpad, so not everyone with a laptop uses laptop controls.

Some isn't everyone everyone >.>

I mean really, you'd have to be on crack, and still, you'd have to be handicapped to accidently press them....even when toggling super shift and planting a brick....just change the damn control keys...

I mean really, you'd have to be on crack, and still, you'd have to be handicapped to accidently press them....even when toggling super shift and planting a brick....just change the damn control keys...
You are stupid and should die horribly.

I learned to build with the laptop controls.
It's like learning to speak, and now you're telling me to speak a different language.
Won't work.

Sometimes I will press the . key and hit enter however instead of pressing . I might press the Alt key and my Blockland nearly crashes; sometimes I even exit out of the game.

So this is a helpful thing. If you don't like it, forget off.

rebind all of your controls every few days then, see how well you would do in a DM/TDM/building server, rebind EVERYTHING :D
also, if you build quickly and efficiently, it happens a decent amount of times, if not, as you probably don't, it doesn't?

Will this work for the ~ keybind, with a few changes?