Author Topic: My youtube series  (Read 2357 times)

This is tutorials for new people or people who need to catch up to date check it out at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35kMFSy5Tig

New Video Uploading!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1A763wQXAA
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 10:36:05 AM by bloody jumper »

You suck, and your video sucks.

its going to improve over time young one
It improves when people give constructive criticism, like telling you what's wrong with it.

This sucks
This is not constructive criticism, and simply flaming. A completely pointless post.

Along with this one.

you really think i give a crap
Edit:its only two peoples oppinion besides there might be people who like it like magick
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 05:55:53 PM by bloody jumper »

Magick doesent like it shes just being nice since she doesent like saying that your videos are stuff like that.

you really think i give a crap
Edit:its only two peoples oppinion besides there might be people who like it like magick
Magick is a happy-go-lucky peacekeeper who prances with his ponies and stuff.

Magick doesent like it shes just being nice since she doesent like saying that your videos are stuff like that.
then its just 3 people who dont like it i really dont care

I liked it. It was useful and in good quality. Granted, it could have more information in future runs and you might want to consder drowning out the background noises, but otherwise it shows great promise.

I thought "Kewl. :o" would express that clearly. :c
Magick is a happy-go-lucky peacekeeper who prances with his ponies and stuff.
Mage speaks truthfulness to help someone, not lies to just make a person feel better. Mage just carefully chooses words. :o

I swaer chick ran through my mind for second there.. Then i worked it out. But you need longer videos. It will be hard for anyone to learn anything with you only going 15 seconds.

I swaer chick ran through my mind for second there.. Then i worked it out. But you need longer videos. It will be hard for anyone to learn anything with you only going 15 seconds.

i got the free version i gotta wait untill i have enough money to buy the full version