Author Topic: Copy and Paste  (Read 1563 times)

would you be mad if you see that someone decided to read a manual of legos and build it in blockland cause you want to see only imagination?
or you feel its o.k. to do it as to show that its not a problem and that they possibly should not do it alot but its o.k.

Wait - there's a manual for LEGOs? lol.

Partizan

omg it will be so fun using manuals in retail  :cookieMonster:
siriously...
i think using a manual is fine as long as you don't take credit for it, i mean, anyone can follow afew instructions, heck, i could programm my own VCR without spilling pipin hot gravy all over myself if I had a manual  :cookieMonster:
anyway I think it's fine if they don't take credit.
The best way to learn is to copy.

well if its o.k. i found a website that shows alot of manuals (you can tell they are old)
right now im thinking of building the republic battleship but im still thinking.

Manual builds are great builds cause they should NOT include EW so its a good start for detail builds.
oh ya almost forgot website

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brickfactory/theme/index.htm

omg it will be so fun using manuals in retail  :cookieMonster:
siriously...
i think using a manual is fine as long as you don't take credit for it, i mean, anyone can follow afew instructions, heck, i could programm my own VCR without spilling pipin hot gravy all over myself if I had a manual  :cookieMonster:
anyway I think it's fine if they don't take credit.
The best way to learn is to copy.
i agree completly

would be nice but theres some attachments that cant be done x.x

i had 3 "2542" those planes

would you be mad if you see that someone decided to read a manual of legos and build it in blockland cause you want to see only imagination?
or you feel its o.k. to do it as to show that its not a problem and that they possibly should not do it alot but its o.k.
Build what you want. If we do anything just ignore us, play dead or bonk us on the nose. That usually works for everyone except StoreClerk, do not feed.