4 (12.5%)
Rocket Launcher
11 (34.4%)
Spartan Laser
8 (25%)
Frag Grenade
5 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Halo Reach Mod Set {On Hiatus: Unknown Return Date}  (Read 63793 times)

Hello all, as some of you may well be aware of, I am making a Halo Reach Weapon Pack that will consist of many UNSC ordanance. If you stay with me upon this epic journey, you will, subsequently, be rewarded with infinite Halo Reach pleasures when this pack is released.

Them Spartans:

ShadowsfeaR - Modeler and Overseer
Zloff - Scripter and Coolbr0

NEWS:

I need someone who can do playertypes! If you qualify to be able to 1.) make deep system playertypes (e.g. Health system, HUD, ammo display [maybe]) 2.) Is good at scripting 3.) isn't an ignoramus. Post on the thread or PM me if you think you qualify.

ORDINANCE:

The first of which I made was the DMR, during "The Time of Great Trials" (Halo Reach Beta). I used many reference pictures to help guide my way through making it. These photos are kind of old, as I constantly make new adjustments and fixes to make it look better and fit accordingly.

Next is the .45 Magnum. This weapon was created shortly after the commission of my DMR. The original look of the weapon was most displeasing, along with some enfuriating bugs, so I descided to remodel the weapon and I got a remastered god. I have gotten this ingame with my DMR.

My personal favorite, the sniper, was made some days after the release of Halo Reach, and it truly is on of my few magnum opuses. I decided to remodel the Halo Sniper (not to be confused with this one) by stripping off pieces that couldn't really be reused. All i was left with was the barrel, bottom barrel thingy, the scope, the carry handle, and the magazine. Most were re-shaped. The remake came out wonderfully. I hope to get this ingame soon.

I made this when I was bored, 'nuff said. Its really awesome though. :3

I present to you, the Gravity Hammer. This was made after a few requests and since I LOVE Grifball, and might I say that would be an epic gametype to make, I decided to make this in the midst of the UNSC weapons. I don't plan on making such game type, but if some Halo fan scripting genius would want to I emplore that person to do so.

OLD: RECENT:

Finished the model. All I need now are the animations and bones and such.

(WIP for Playertype. :D)

I hope you people will fully enjoy these weapons when they come out. I hope to implement ammo systems, scopablility, and meele to the ones that need them accordingly (also, if you notice that some pictures seem really bright, its because the lamp in Blender was shining directly onto it, I couldn't fix it w/o not being able to see details on the weapon).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:22:03 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

The front lens' color on the sniper should also be green, great shape and detail though

The front lens' color on the sniper should also be green

nope.avi

I just thought it looked odd. Oh, and shouldn't the magnum have sights, or is it not like that in the game?

I just thought it looked odd. Oh, and shouldn't the magnum have sights, or is it not like that in the game?

go look at reference pictures. I don't think you've played halo reach/beta

Sadly, I haven't. Therefore, I should probably stop making suggestions.

Sadly, I haven't. Therefore, I should probably stop making suggestions.

your suggestions are valid, you just havent played the game at all. its k.  :cookieMonster:

anyway, wow. Im surprised im not getting more hype. my other lesser projects have gotten more posts in 25 minutes than this has gotten in like 2 hours. :C

They look pretty good.

holy stuff
i was going to make a topic of ALL halo weapons and vehicles.
:O

front grip on the DMR should be a tad smaller, other than that, most true to the game.

Hot damn, those models are amazing.

That's awesome. Could you consider doing the Needler as well?

I mean, you should release all the human weapons in one pack and the covenant weapons in another.

Also, they look very nice. Can't wait!