Author Topic: Folder Maze Game: A game using Folders shortcuts and hidden files!  (Read 7733 times)

So I was bored. I thought to myself "Why not make a game?".

But I suck at coding.

Why not make a game with folders? That would be unique.

It's unique all right. It's about finding top-secret information for the government. You are supposed to infiltrate a german base and steal the top-secret information! I made it under two days and I guess it's short

And I used sendspace because I don't have any other knowledge of a free file hoster

Just extract the Zip to somewhere and begin by opening the folder. And there are no viruses, I wouldn't do that ;)

Download here!

I have no idea where the forget i'm going in this maze.
And there's
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create folder Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Left\Up\Right\Right\Down\Last Piece of code\Subdoor
!   The filename or extension is too long.
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Left\Up\Right\Right\Down\Last Piece of code\Subdoor\Description.txt
    Total path and file name length must not exceed 260 characters
!   The system cannot find the path specified.
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Left\Up\Right\Right\Down\Last Piece of code\Subdoor\No.lnk
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Left\Up\Right\Right\Down\Last Piece of code\Subdoor\Yes.lnk
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create folder Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Right\Right\Terminal\3\4\1\2\Unlocked Door\Door
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create folder Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Right\Right\Terminal\3\4\1\2\Unlocked Door\Door\Code
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Right\Right\Terminal\3\4\1\2\Unlocked Door\Door\Code\Subcode.lnk
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Right\Right\Terminal\3\4\1\2\Unlocked Door\Door\Code Ins..txt
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create folder Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Up\Left Vault Door\Computer 3\Download Client
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create folder Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Up\Left Vault Door\Computer 3\Download Client\Information
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Downloadables\Extraction\FMG\FMG.zip: Cannot create Folder Maze Game\Beginning door to the maze\Trapdoor Up\Terminal\3\1\2\Unlocked door\Key\Lock\Door\Code Piece\Output\Unlocked Trapdoor\Up\Left Vault Door\Computer 3\Download Client\Information\You win!.txt
And without using winrar half of the files are passworded.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:55:24 AM by ? »

got stuck on "last piece of code" thing