Author Topic: Girl at my high school gets stabbed... WTF?!  (Read 5677 times)

So, a girl at my school got stabbed today by another girl with a scalpel. Apparently, they've had some serious hate going on between them, but the stabber had god srsly mad and stabbed her. The culprit is in custody and the victim is stable at a hospital with a non-life threatening wound. Its surprising though. Our school hasn't had this kind of stuff ever. Not even gang stuff or anything. It was scary too becuase (before i know the girl was in custody) I had to walk home today and I though the girl was still on the loose. :C

tsk tsk tsk
humans these days

What grade are you in?

Ohdear. :c

Why was there "hate" apparently between them? :c

If that was my class I'd have knife thrown a scalpel at the chick
Considering I work at one of the best schools staetwide, I anticipate such a thing and am always prepared. Do not ask how.

If that was my class I'd have knife thrown a scalpel at the chick
Considering I work at one of the best schools staetwide, I anticipate such a thing and am always prepared. Do not ask how.
Lol'd

A girl in a high school in the city next to mine got raped over the weekend. Haha, don't you just love good people?

Our entire junior grade in 2008 was arrested in a drug sting lol

the entire grade

and i'm a goddamn english teacher.
forget.
You're an English teacher?

It was scary too becuase (before i know the girl was in custody) I had to walk home today and I though the girl was still on the loose. :C

lol you are stupid. you think only a few rare people are capable of this?
stuff ive stabbed someone as well. but i dont wander the streets as some kind of murderer that you think this girl must be.

Wish something interesting happened at my school.

Most exciting thing was 2 chicks got arrested for doing weed in the bathroom.

lol you are stupid. you think only a few rare people are capable of this?
stuff ive stabbed someone as well. but i dont wander the streets as some kind of murderer that you think this girl must be.
You've stabbed somebody? :O

You're an English teacher?
Student teacher, I teach a few periods of an English class on my own and otherwise just observe and assist.
Quote from: PDae Website
I'm 24, and a student teacher at Jay's high school.
i keep saying student teacher but it's more like "teacher who's new and everyone treats like a student too"