Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS) - I love you all!  (Read 52676 times)

I agree with both sides. My cousin died in 9/11, I'm happy that this disgusting cigarette got what he deserved, But you shouldn't be happy that he died. I'm only happy that hes dead and he can't cause 9/12.

Attention

I'm glad to see that you guys kept me on the moderator list. If you have not noticed, I have been active a bit more recently. I want to continue doing films with you guys. I have fraps, a new computer, and ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS! :D
So yeah. I'm definitely going to film, I'd be glad to edit, and I can host servers.

Attention

I'm glad to see that you guys kept me on the moderator list. If you have not noticed, I have been active a bit more recently. I want to continue doing films with you guys. I have fraps, a new computer, and ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS! :D
So yeah. I'm definitely going to film, I'd be glad to edit, and I can host servers.

Hooray for Calendar!!!

Even though he was a very bad man, I honestly don't think we should be wasting our time on a 30 second short about some guy being shot in the head.

It won't be a 30 second short.  It is a military operation.  I have done a couple of videos like that, and they are awesome.  Here is an example of a military operation video I was in.  MW2 End Game

It won't be a 30 second short.  It is a military operation.  I have done a couple of videos like that, and they are awesome.  Here is an example of a military operation video I was in.  MW2 End Game
Well, I think we shouldn't because it's not that creative. We need an idea that we will devote to, something we all contributed to the building, and assist with plot ideas. I know I'm not the one to speak about this, but still, it's only a suggestion.

Well, I think we shouldn't because it's not that creative. We need an idea that we will devote to, something we all contributed to the building, and assist with plot ideas. I know I'm not the one to speak about this, but still, it's only a suggestion.

If you are vaguely refering to "it" as military operation videos in general, then you are missing the fact that it is AWESOME and that there is a military compound to build.  Also, you didn't suggest anything, you just said you didn't think this was creative.

I think we should also take some creative liberties here too, like have there be more ninja kills and an actual resistance.

Nexus, put the server up and I mgiht help you.

Nexus, put the server up and I mgiht help you.

I currently have a server up so I can build a Jail for AoE.

Currently, however, it is not being worked on actively by anyone other than myself, and I can easily change it.  Server is up.

Progress update:

I made a minimap of the coumpound
Someone is trying to dual weild rocketlaunchers
The jeep lost its wheels
Im not doing anything innappropriate at all.

Also, you didn't suggest anything, you just said you didn't think this was creative.
Does it matter? I'm trying to stop this clan from going down the wrong road, I can't stop you or anyone from doing this, but I can try to convince you not to do this. I'm saying this because I want this clan to stop being hypocritical.
If someone suggested a 9/11 movie, they'd say no. It was a major part of our recent history and was sad. Kay so, why should we be hypocrites and celebrate of the death of sure a bad man but we wouldn't be any better then they would be.

Does it matter? I'm trying to stop this clan from going down the wrong road, I can't stop you or anyone from doing this, but I can try to convince you not to do this. I'm saying this because I want this clan to stop being hypocritical.
If someone suggested a 9/11 movie, they'd say no. It was a major part of our recent history and was sad. Kay so, why should we be hypocrites and celebrate of the death of sure a bad man but we wouldn't be any better then they would be.

There are no morals or ethics in an action packed blockland military covert operation to kill public enemy number one movie.

There are no morals or ethics in an action packed blockland military covert operation to kill public enemy number one movie.
Hypocrites are no better then the actions of a wrong man. It's like saying you can't do this because it was devastating to OUR country, and even more funny because the internets international, and then remaking a devastating disaster to another country. To Pakistan, this was devastating because Laden was in plain view, and yet the Pakistanians could not see him. It's like insulting another country.

Break it up, we're a team. Let's just put our heads together. We're all smart enough to think of something else. (I hope)

I suggest we do a movie with agents in a city, undercover doing missions.

Break it up, we're a team. Let's just put our heads together. We're all smart enough to think of something else. (I hope)

I suggest we do a movie with agents in a city, undercover doing missions.
I'm fine with this.