Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS) - I love you all!  (Read 52626 times)

Okay, since we all have different suggestions, I suggest that Freeze makes a poll and we all vote on the different ideas.

Okay, since we all have different suggestions, I suggest that Freeze makes a poll and we all vote on the different ideas.

But the only two suggestions are:
1. Do an action movie about the operation to kill osama bin laden
2. It was wrong to kill osama bin laden and we are bad people for being happy about it.

One of them isn't even an idea for a movie.

But the only two suggestions are:
1. Do an action movie about the operation to kill osama bin laden
2. It was wrong to kill osama bin laden and we are bad people for being happy about it.

One of them isn't even an idea for a movie.
I'm talking about movies, not general suggestions or whatever.
Snail suggested a movie...

You're
A: Not reading my posts
B: Don't understand what I'm saying.

It's one thing to get revenge in real life, (which I never said I didn't want) but to litterally cause anyone related or knowing a Pakistanis to be offended, for they could've found him because he was in plain sight but he didn't. For the sake of nonhypocrisy, and offending, do NOT do that "movie".
Edit:
For example, how'd you like it if you were slapped in the face and someone made a video of them humiliating you.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:00:26 PM by bithead9 »

Bithead, I don't think it'll actually be about Osama.

Something like the Inglorious Bastards would probably be more interesting than Osama being shot up. Why not try something like that?

Something like the Inglorious Bastards would probably be more interesting than Osama being shot up. Why not try something like that?
yes, a war movie would be ftw. I've always wanted to do a beach assault movie, how about a world war 2 movie?

yes, a war movie would be ftw. I've always wanted to do a beach assault movie, how about a world war 2 movie?
I had a ohmam beach sets 90% done 1 year ago but my comp screwed up while i was gone and all of my saved file was gone...

I had a ohmam beach sets 90% done 1 year ago but my comp screwed up while i was gone and all of my saved file was gone...
I could probably get you something for a D-Day scene.

I suggest we do a Warfare movie with Navy seals, we can dress in black in the snowy artic weather and do black ops missions!

snip

Go away.  You are trying too hard, and completely contradicting yourself.

My comment didn't have your name anywhere in it, by the way.  It was pretty much what freeze said.  However you have said the following:

why should we be hypocrites and celebrate of the death of sure a bad man but we wouldn't be any better then they would be.

Are you really going to argue that what you said is any different from

It was wrong to kill osama bin laden and we are bad people for being happy about it.
Then you try to bring up a point about getting slapped in the face, and adding insult to injury.  That just goes to show that you agree exactly with my above statement, and that your point is not to celebrate his death.

Also, I don't know why you keep going on about hypocrits, but it isn't relevant here.
hypocritical
Hypocrites
nonhypocrisy

All that you are doing is embarassing yourself.  You are being as thick as sk8gamefreak, and you should probably stop.

On a more important note:

I plan on having the focus of the movie on the military operation, but osama getting shot up is an added bonus.
We can take creative liberties and combine cool aspects from both plots too.

ALL RIGHT, IM NO MODERATOR BUT I KNOW WHEN YOU'VE REACHED THE LIMIT.

THIS ENDS NOW.

snip

mhmm thank you snail

In other news, more people need to help out on the build.

Edit:  I totally just finished the full scale build in the last five minutes, yup.
Proof is in the attachments below.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 04:23:17 PM by Nexus »

Go away.  You are trying too hard, and completely contradicting yourself.

My comment didn't have your name anywhere in it, by the way.  It was pretty much what freeze said.  However you have said the following:

Are you really going to argue that what you said is any different from
Then you try to bring up a point about getting slapped in the face, and adding insult to injury.  That just goes to show that you agree exactly with my above statement, and that your point is not to celebrate his death.

Also, I don't know why you keep going on about hypocrits, but it isn't relevant here.
All that you are doing is embarassing yourself.  You are being as thick as sk8gamefreak, and you should probably stop.
@first, when you post on a forum, it is open, and you were insulting me trying to stop you from insulting another country.

@second I'm honestly just trying to prove a point, and since you have never proved that argument wrong, it is still valid therefore your point is invalid.

@third I'm not saying that it was wrong to kill bin Laden, or be happy about it, but making a movie about that which could possibly and most likely insult a country is not what most people aim for. And honestly, if all the clan moderators agree that we should do this, you can just as well count me out of the clan, the moderators should be smart enough to realize the impact that it could cause.

@fourth, I'm simply bringing up hypocrisy to this subject because that's exactly what you are. It sure is relevent and I've proved it, thus proving the point that you A: can't read or B: understand what I'm typing that's simple.

@slapping-in-the-face-brown townogy-that-I-missed, it is simply an brown townogy, it's meant for comparison, honestly if you were humiliated once, you wouldn't want to be humiliated again by a video on the World Wide Web.

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?
I plan on having the focus of the movie on the military operation, but osama getting shot up is an added bonus.
The forget.