Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS) - I love you all!  (Read 52431 times)

I know its not hard, but you don't have to be a richard about it. -_-
I say no.
He wasn't being a richard.
Plus, if it's easy to do what asset will you be to the team?

He's right. It's not hard, but half of you people don't even have editing software capable of doing things like that. Also, what team do you have here? Team of stuff posting? No point in being an "asset" if people wont even attempt to play their roles.

I'm done here. Hopefully in a few months, something will have turned out better than this.

Guys, I'm not a mod or a leader but I'll say that wwe really need to work on our movies because that's what this clan is for. So guys, let's stop stuffposting and start working on the next movie.

It's my b-day

Well, hello again! I haven't seen this clan topic in a while!

Well, hello again! I haven't seen this clan topic in a while!
Hello

Guys, I'm not a mod or a leader but I'll say that wwe really need to work on our movies because that's what this clan is for. So guys, let's stop stuffposting and start working on the next movie.

It's my b-day
Well, we need the builds built.

The small letters said "It's my b-day!" though...

Okay.

Right now, I'm way too busy with life's ups and downs plus my other clan Meteor. But mostly, life's ups and downs. I don't think I'm fit to be this clans leader anymore. So for this reason I am resigning. I'm sorry I've let you guys down. Trey it's your choice if you want to keep the clan running. I'll leave the BBCode in a .txt file as an attachment. Love you all.

~Freeze
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:11:35 AM by Freeze »