Sudden Popularity?

Author Topic: Sudden Popularity?  (Read 9539 times)

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritEs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

I find that offensive.
with our supreme military technology, we will own you someday.
because we invented one of these:

You criticize ~Kaphix~ for saying we improved Russian technology, as he had no part of it. Yet in your previous post you stated "we invented one of these"

Partizan

Do you not realise i'm Russian?
and I had no idea he lived in the US, and even if he did, there is a lower chance that he was actually Born in US, unlike myself, who's lived in Russia for many years, and was born there.

I was born in Germany, we are responsible for 2 world wars, numerous prototype aircraft, and many, many weapons.

:cookieMonster:

I live in Australia, we invented the clothesline (the spinny one) and the lawnmower, we own your stupid world wars and guns! Also we are 1337!

Russian Technology is as backwards as you can get.

I wouldn't trust it, even if it was the last machine powered anything on earth.

Whoop-dee-fricken-do, Russia isn't that great, neither is any country beneath the surface.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:05:06 AM by Ronin »

Instead of making tribal comments, mind telling us the release date for retail please?
Dumbass, he's telling the truth. Most spambots are from those countries because there are few laws to stop them.

EDIT: You stupid russian cigarette.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 05:38:55 AM by Linde »

All your bush are belonging to us.

<3 Aussie.

Partizan

Instead of making tribal comments, mind telling us the release date for retail please?
Dumbass, he's telling the truth. Most spambots are from those countries because there are few laws to stop them.

EDIT: You stupid russian cigarette.

and what the forget is your problem?
hope you get beat by your dad everynight you tribal forget.

Haha, my excessively tribal and politically incorrect remark had the effect I had hoped for!

Now that's just being mean. : P  As a country, Russia is okay.  Well, the vodka is okay.  Everything else is questionable.  But as we're flaming this way-too-patriotic nooblet from Mother Russia, let's not diss his country.  Just his own stupidity.

Now that's just being mean. : P  As a country, Russia is okay.  Well, the vodka is okay.  Everything else is questionable.  But as we're flaming this way-too-patriotic nooblet from Mother Russia, let's not diss his country.  Just his own stupidity.

Well, the best way to  exasperate Partizan is obviously insulting his home country.