Author Topic: Copy Cat Avatar Icy Gamma  (Read 6983 times)

Haha, icy thinking he has fanboys
Muzzles is always posting against someone's popularity.

Muzzles is always posting against someone's popularity.
He has popularity, yes, but when he said that someone is a fanboy, thats just him stroking his own ego and making others who like his videos think so too

thats just him stroking his own ego and making others who like his videos think so too
Stop being jealous of everyone else.

Stop being jealous of everyone else.
Im not being loving jealous. The fact that he calls people fanboys just makes him look like a friend
You are obviously too stupid to understand, so Ill leave it at that before I confuse you

Im not being loving jealous. The fact that he calls people fanboys just makes him look like a friend
You are obviously too stupid to understand, so Ill leave it at that before I confuse you
"i dont agree with you so your to stupid to understnad!1"

He has popularity, yes, but when he said that someone is a fanboy, thats just him stroking his own ego and making others who like his videos think so too

Its not an ego thing douchebag, I do have fanboys, and I don't want them. Ignoring the 20 odd people running around with name variations of me, I constantly get harassed by stupid 8 year olds claiming to be my clone. If only you knew what you were talking about.

I knew bloody jumper was a dumbass!

Is there something so special about IcyGamma that there have been multiple topics in the last month or so calling out his imposters?

Is there something so special about IcyGamma that there have been multiple topics in the last month or so calling out his imposters?
I don't know... WinBin, Funny Videos, etc.

Most of the forum is ignorant to the random stuffz I've been doing over the last two years, mostly because my absence on the forums has made me target a non-forum audience.

They got the coloring wrong and forgot to do the hooks right. Beyond this, there are many going around as discolored versions of the IcyGamma avatar. Most of them get bored eventually and revert.

While on the other hand, I have an avatar logger on my server that logs every avatar of every player that joins the server. You're on the list bro. :cookieMonster:

Then when Icygamma finally joins a server, he probably gets the following:
Random people screaming his name and making requests
People saying "are you the real icygamma"
and random people who he has never even met that choose to flame and give him hate.

Stupid Question:

Who IS IcyGamma?