Author Topic: Copy Cat Avatar Icy Gamma  (Read 6985 times)

Ontopic: idc
offtopic: i felt like adding a pointless topic to general discussion.... Go look if you want :P i locked it

Real Icy has pink hands. Snow has blue. Fail.

Ontopic: idc
offtopic: i felt like adding a pointless topic to general discussion.... Go look if you want :P i locked it

You've been reported, troll. I really hope you get banned. Your species is not welcome in this reality.

OnTopic: Stollen avatars shouldn't be a problem. There are players using avatars that they copied from popular players, and nothing bad happens. Just grow up.

k I'm sick of wondering.
Your relationship with IcyGamma is...
Wanna know?
He IS IcyGamma.

Im new to the forums i didnt know it would be that bad D=

I hope i dont get banned...

Im new to the forums
You've had your account since March. How can you be new?

My dad had it and i didnt use it (well my dad let me post a pic of a build i made) but i just started going on here in the last week

Go the forget away already.

Badspot

• Administrator
You've been reported, troll. I really hope you get banned. Your species is not welcome in this reality.

OnTopic: Stollen avatars shouldn't be a problem. There are players using avatars that they copied from popular players, and nothing bad happens. Just grow up.

Jeez, just report and ignore.  No one wants to read your verbal rooster waggling.  Yes this statement is ironic. 

Jeez, just report and ignore.  No one wants to read your verbal rooster waggling.  Yes this statement is ironic. 
"hurr duur praise me because si reported!!1!"

"hurr duur praise me because si reported!!1!"
No habla.

ontopic: So, someone has the same avatar as someone else.  It was bound to happen.

No habla.

ontopic: So, someone has the same avatar as someone else.  It was bound to happen.

Si hablas, bendejo.

Also it would be hablo.

God I feel Mexican. :D

Don't do that.

Also is there a reason you put that second image?
Either way you're an idiot.
who are you cyber cop?
let people do watever the forget they want.

have a nice day.

who are you cyber cop?
let people do watever the forget they want.

have a nice day.
who are you cyber cop?
let me insult people as much as I loving want.

have a bad day.