Author Topic: Copy Cat Avatar Icy Gamma  (Read 6877 times)

Half of the people I see are dressed as differently colored spacemen. Avatar doesn't really matter.
NAME, That's another thing.

I'm sorry, but I don't care what color you are, if you have the same hat, avatar, hook hands and legs with pads, and use a similar color partition (i.e hands, pants, and hat are colored against the torso color) than its an IcyGamma avatar. And trust me, those cigarettes that dress up like this try their hardest to make me notice them for that.

this is not drama worth, and I seriously doubt he knows anything about icygamma

I'm sorry, but I don't care what color you are, if you have the same hat, avatar, hook hands and legs with pads, and use a similar color partition (i.e hands, pants, and hat are colored against the torso color) than its an IcyGamma avatar. And trust me, those cigarettes that dress up like this try their hardest to make me notice them for that.
Pink and light blue hurt my eyes. And it's not like you copy-righted it or anything.

And it's not like you copy-righted it or anything.

Thats not the point. Its IcyGamma based, therefore its a fanboy.

Quote from: Myself
SOME starfish STOLE MY LOOK, EVEN THOUGH IT'S A DEFAULT ONE/ A SINGLE COLOR
No stuff.
You're a whiny little bitch, bawling about how somebody decided to have the same avatar as you.
EDIT:

Hell, Iban even decided to make his look like mine.

Because Peejster is so righteous he doesn't even have to use his own words.

Because Peejster is so righteous he doesn't even have to use his own words.
Those are posts I made.
"Quote from: Myself"

Thats not the point. Its IcyGamma based, therefore its a fanboy.
I didn't like the fact you classified me as a fanboy for putting it on once for 5 minutes even though I've know you for years.

I didn't like the fact you classified me as a fanboy for putting it on once for 5 minutes even though I've know you for years.

I only said that because you know I dislike it when people do it, and you were jumping around my face expecting some sort of godly reaction.

k I'm sick of wondering.
Your relationship with IcyGamma is...

I only said that because you know I dislike it when people do it, and you were jumping around my face expecting some sort of godly reaction.
You were eventing and I was bored so I put it on and said, "Hi".

Then you got pissed at me and said I was acting like a fanboy.

I got a pic of the real icy gamma from youtube

The real Icygamma has pink hooks

Haha, icy thinking he has fanboys