Author Topic: Headsets and built in microphones  (Read 748 times)

I'm looking for something maybe under 100, high definition sound, sound insulation, and a high definition microphone. With my old one I sound like I'm speaking through a microphone while speaking through another microphone.

Some that look nice:

Post yours or suggest pls.

Oh my god I want those so bad

I have a headset :D
 It was about $40 and works perfectly with hi-def audio :o
 Fairly decent sound dampening. Mic works really well, I sound like myself with it. But they don't look as cool as the pics you posted :c

Ooo, sweet.

Triton sucks. Epically. I have the turtlebeach px21. Its loving awesome

I had a triton, Never worked.

And what happened to me was a common problem.

I got: Plantronics headphones

Although mines wired without the play stop buttons on the side.

The audio and bass is insane, the volume can go so loud that you can hear it from like 5 meters away. The mic is decent for headphones, I always recommend desktop mics because they work so much better and honestly do you really need a mic in your face... what better difference would it make if you used desktop mic.

I paid about $35 AUD, which is about $30 USD from a STORE (AUS stores are usally expensive as forget). Very good headphones for a very small price tag, I want to buy a 2nd backup pair.

It had great sound, isn't too expensive (Got it for 39.99 on vacation), and has top head pillow thingies.
The only problem I had with it so far, is when I bend the wire too much, the left speaker dies. Not really that big of an issue, and I dropped it a couple of times.