Author Topic: RBL This weekend?  (Read 3356 times)

Will it be ready this weekend or will it be postponed again....

Please tell us Badspot and we'll give you a  :cookie:

Badspot

• Administrator
It won't.
You clearly won't be happy either way.  I've heard that you're unwanted on all of the Blockland communities.  Maybe it's time for you to find a new game to crap on?

It'll come out when it comes out.

It won't.
You clearly won't be happy either way.  I've heard that you're unwanted on all of the Blockland communities.  Maybe it's time for you to find a new game to crap on?

Owned.

needless to say, Jookia should stop living all together.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:48:57 PM by Ronin »

It will make me lol when I hear that badspot is:
1. 40 years old
2. 40 years old and still plang games
3. 40 years old, still plang games and STILL living with his mom in her basement.

sonic, your mean! >:(

BTW, Will someone actually answer my question!

Oh.. my.... gawd! Badspot, I didn't know you had it in you! That is perhaps the most blatent owning I've seen in a LONG time. You are my idol, haha!

mocheeze is being a suckup. don't yell at me, it's true....Jookia=friend :'(

It won't.

I will be happy.
You're wrong, I found the error in my ways and I changed.
I'm buying retail to build.

It won't.

I will be happy.
You're wrong, I found the error in my ways and I changed.
I'm buying retail to build.
ahahahahahahahahhahaha

and btw, Badspot indeed is very adept at soul crushing comebacks, like how he owned a would be con on his deviant art page
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 01:16:22 AM by Ronin »

not this weekend i hope.

ill be busy with females. i dont think it will fly when i ditch them to play with legos...cuz i would