Poll

What do you think of the 3DS?

EPIC!!!
34 (32.4%)
Cool
23 (21.9%)
Meh
15 (14.3%)
Dont care
12 (11.4%)
Stupid
8 (7.6%)
What the heck is this
6 (5.7%)
I dislike it
4 (3.8%)
I dont like the colors
3 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS  (Read 19395 times)

Hey guys but how do i make my avatar like lil clip?
See my avatar? its for a clip

Why are the only options in the poll suited to people who think its cool or don't know what it is. I dislike it, I wouldn't say I think its stupid. But it is ugly and has gross colors, and I've gone off NDS consoles due to their lack of GBA support.

Why are the only options in the poll suited to people who think its cool or don't know what it is. I dislike it, I wouldn't say I think its stupid. But it is ugly and has gross colors, and I've gone off NDS consoles due to their lack of GBA support.
Fixing...
EDIT: Happy?
EDIT2: Gotta go

Well they need to make a smash bros 3DS first :\
yet that would still be able to deliver...

Why are the only options in the poll suited to people who think its cool or don't know what it is. I dislike it, I wouldn't say I think its stupid. But it is ugly and has gross colors, and I've gone off NDS consoles due to their lack of GBA support.
Its going to have gba games in the 3ds store for download.

Warning page stretch!!!
Sorry for double post but heres what really happend my dad told me a fake story he really got it off the floor after a Japanese guy dropped it.

Why are the only options in the poll suited to people who think its cool or don't know what it is. I dislike it, I wouldn't say I think its stupid. But it is ugly and has gross colors, and I've gone off NDS consoles due to their lack of GBA support.
Snes did not support nes. Gamecube did not support N64.
They are two different systems.

Warning page stretch!!!
Sorry for double post but heres what really happend my dad told me a fake story he really got it off the floor after a Japanese guy dropped it.
-snip-
Looks cool but a bit blurry

Fixing...
EDIT: Happy?
EDIT2: Gotta go

What if I dislike it and dislike the colors. People who make polls here always have handicapped options..


So... Whos excited for the Kid Icarus?


You can turn the 3D off if you dont like it

You can turn the 3D off if you dont like it
a. Pay 100 for a good ds lite
b Pay 150 for a good dsI
c.pay 300 for a ripoff 3ds. You don't need 3d. What we have had is fine, we don't automaticly need annoing glasses (I KNOW GLASSES AREn'T FOR THE 3ds. For other things). Want 3d, experence real life.

a. Pay 100 for a good ds lite
b Pay 150 for a good dsI
c.pay 300 for a ripoff 3ds. You don't need 3d. What we have had is fine, we don't automaticly need annoing glasses (I KNOW GLASSES AREn'T FOR THE 3ds. For other things). Want 3d, experence real life.
First of all...
a. you can watch 3D movies
b. Graphics have improved a TON
c. an brown townog stick.
d. The top screen is bigger.
e. The games are better.