Author Topic: My Key Got removed!?  (Read 2599 times)

YOUR KEY CANNOT BE HACKED UNLESS YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING STUPID (or go to stupid websites)

Incorrect.

SAs on a server with Eval-mod can mess your blockland up a dang lot.

They can scan your prefs - i dunno how to do this.

I believe they MIGHT be able to scan your key - i don't know how to do this either.

They can delete your client, making your screen glitch out unless you rejoin or respawn - i know how to do THIS, but it isn't that useful.

The host can ALWAYS do these - but you've gotta be one good scripter.

-snip-
They can delete your client, making your screen glitch out unless you rejoin or respawn - i know how to do THIS, but it isn't that useful.
-snip-

Dang, missing edit button .-.

Did i say CLIENT?
I meant PLAYER.

Anythings possible with hackers and exploits...
Blockland is not hackable, but it is exploitable.
Blockland keys are never hackable or exploitable.

Incorrect.

I believe they MIGHT be able to scan your key - i don't know how to do this either.

Thats not a hack thats a dumbass downloading something which scans your key.
hue

Nothing to see here.
Just a troll.

HAHAHA OH WOW

findclientbyname(player).player.delete();

I'm such a good scripter.

Anythings possible with hackers and exploits...
Troll.

Here's what he did.

1. He took a picture of him entering a key wrong.

2. He made this topic.

I know this because according to rtb he's been playing still.

Who the forget would want to waste their time hacking someone on Blockland? I mean, I can see someone doing it for practice or for fun, but if they really wanted to do something illegal on the Internet like haking, I think they would do it on a much bigger game.
I'm just sayin!

Who the forget would want to waste their time hacking someone on Blockland? I mean, I can see someone doing it for practice or for fun, but if they really wanted to do something illegal on the Internet like haking, I think they would do it on a much bigger game.
I'm just sayin!
Does nobody loving realize you cannot hack someone or hack things on Blockland?

Troll.

Here's what he did.

1. He took a picture of him entering a key wrong.

2. He made this topic.

I know this because according to rtb he's been playing still.

Your brain fails to think about differing solutions besides the most obvious.

-He could have found his key was incorrect and not blocked - but didn't remember/didn't bother to remove this topic. Or, it could have been a hacker in the first place, and badspot renewed the ID.

-The aforementioned 'hacker' could be using it.

-New name, old ID - he took his sister's because the old one was deleted - along with the name.

-YOU could be the troll, falsifying information.

-He could be doing that, but not trying to troll, trying to HIDE.

-This could all be part of some elaborate plan i wouldn't even begin to understand.

And many more i can't list offhand...

Your brain fails to think about differing solutions besides the most obvious.

-He could have found his key was incorrect and not blocked - but didn't remember/didn't bother to remove this topic. Or, it could have been a hacker in the first place, and badspot renewed the ID.

-The aforementioned 'hacker' could be using it.

-New name, old ID - he took his sister's because the old one was deleted - along with the name.

-YOU could be the troll, falsifying information.

-He could be doing that, but not trying to troll, trying to HIDE.

-This could all be part of some elaborate plan i wouldn't even begin to understand.

And many more i can't list offhand...
I'm going to answer to your statements in chronological order.

1. I doubt it, since obviously he's tried it many times, as would anyone before making a topic. Though your argument still is invalid since it is impossible to hack blockland.

2. Also invalid because it is impossible to hack people's keys.

3. If he got a new name then it would show 2 different names on the RTB list, which it doesn't. It only shows one, which in this case has to be his. Which is still working even after this topic was made.

4. Yes I'm totally a troll. I'm totally accusing the OP of falsifying information for stuffs and giggles. Makes a lot of sense.

5. Hide what? That's handicapped.

6. Then why does it loving matter?

All of your arguments are completely useless. The most obvious solution is that this guy is a troll. Pretty much every statement he's said here has opposing information which only leads to two conclusive results, either he's a dumbass or a troll.

Incorrect.

I believe this statement proves you are a dumbass.

1. Eval mod cannot forget with your computer or prefs because it operates within the game stupid. And the engine doesn't have permission to mess with your computer nor could it ever.

2. What the forget? No.

3. Also, what the forget? No.

4. Yes, well half yes. Deleting your client will kick you. Deleting your player will cause temporary graphical issues until you leave the server.

It doesn't take a good scripting knowledge either. It's as easy as

Findclientbyname(SeventhSandwich).player.delete();

Enough, Jax is not trolling, we had no problems with blockland and then it was disabled.

I have seen this topic and it might be the reason why.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=126944.15

But why react 5 months later? The problem was fixed and yet it was disabled.

(if you want to know what the problem was, it was our stupid cousin, he found the index card with the key on it and decided to abuse that, I have no clue why the forget he did so but he was eventually caught and the key was given back and he had his blockland removed.)

And if still think we're trolling, then I give up.