Poll

Why did we have that last poll for so fucking long?

Last poll is best poll.
4 (9.1%)
OP is a friend.
18 (40.9%)
What poll?
22 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [SYJ] Syerjchep --- We might be dead but we have a server up.  (Read 65259 times)

I don't think you have to assk to app.
Look who has 50 page get.
you should start the Syjcore server up so i can finish my booth. it may not work if mine isnt done.
Yeah, it'll be up tonight.
We've waited long enough.

Dren if you see some guy named Rexx come to your server with random admin, that's my little nerd brother, we share and ID. Feel free to do whatever with him

Dren if you see some guy named Rexx come to your server with random admin, that's my little nerd brother, we share and ID. Feel free to do whatever with him
Oh yeah, I did see him at Trainyard TDM.

Name: Gadgethm
BL_ID: 9317
Time playing blockland: Since I turned 13, so about 2 1/2 years
Previous clans if any: [BAN]
Believed best skill:   Eventing, Scripting
Examples of above: Klendathu Drop, by the BAN clan (Unrelease), No released mods, but I do bug fixes on current ones
Time you play blockland the most: Dunno, depends on the day of the week.  I'm in Pacific Time Zone, and I'm normally on during the day.  You can contact me via steam, my name is Gadgethm

Host RoB please?

Name: Frogger3140
BL_ID: 16180
Time playing blockland: Since late 2009-ish
Previous clans if any: [FM], [O3], founder of PalBlock, [FWC]
Believed best skill: Eventing
Examples of above: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=142237.0
Time you play blockland the most: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
I'm not really that active since my new, refurbished computer can't handle >10k bricks (Intel GPU, 1GB RAM)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:31:25 PM by frogger3140 »

I am a part of page 50.
I feel so.. privileged.

About Rexx.
He's pretty much my best friend on Blockland, and I haven't seen anyone who was as good a knife fighter as he was at his absolute peak, around a year ago.

Name: Cajetan
BL_ID: 30522
Time playing blockland: Played it since 2008 but then lost my key and never got it again and registered new this Year.
Previous clans if any: None
Believed best skill:  Eventing and Ideas.
Examples of above: VCE Generated things(with Variables) and i have awesome Ideas.
Time you play blockland the most: If im bored, i play it alot.

Some about myself:
Im currently 14 years old. I played blockland in 2008 but then i lost my Key and tried to recover it, my E-Mail was removed and then stopped playing Blockland until 2011. I registered new with my own E-Mail i pay for.

{Cajetan}

Name: Cajetan
BL_ID: 30522
Time playing blockland: Played it since 2008 but then lost my key and never got it again and registered new this Year.
Previous clans if any: None
Believed best skill:  Eventing and Ideas.
Examples of above: VCE Generated things(with Variables) and i have awesome Ideas.
Time you play blockland the most: If im bored, i play it alot.

Some about myself:
Im currently 14 years old. I played blockland in 2008 but then i lost my Key and tried to recover it, my E-Mail was removed and then stopped playing Blockland until 2011. I registered new with my own E-Mail i pay for.

{Cajetan}
Why would you pay for an e-mail address?

Why would you pay for an e-mail address?
Why should i take an free gmx e-mail? It gets easily removed.

Why should i take an free gmx e-mail? It gets easily removed.
Gmail or mail.com?