Author Topic: Nippon Beddorumu [Version 2] [Updated]  (Read 33187 times)

Is there a reason you haven't submitted this to RTB? Is there something you plan on adding to it, or do you not want it to be on RTB?

I'm not currently hosting, but this map looks like it'd be nice to host on, when I start again. Yet, I don't want to use a map that people can't get through RTB's content downloading system.
Both me and the map are banned from rtb.
Why? I do not know. After contributing several productive threads, rebuilding the entire mapping wiki for rtb, and being super nice to its users- Ephi decided to ban me permanently from rtb, along with my add-ons and my key. He also tried to ban me here, but failed. Now I do not know what sort of petty grudge or vendetta he has on me, but its getting childish. I would ask him to unban me on rtb, but I am afraid he will convince Badspot to ban me (again for no reason >_> )

So no, the map will not be on RTB.
however if ephi can learn to not mix business and personal feelings and act like a adult, I might be able to get unbanned.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 07:47:11 AM by ID9962 »

Why? I do not know. After contributing several productive threads, rebuilding the entire mapping wiki for rtb, and being super nice to its users- Ephi decided to ban me permanently from rtb, along with my add-ons and my key. He also tried to ban me here, but failed. Now I do not know what sort of petty grudge or vendetta he has on me, but its getting childish. I would ask him to unban me on rtb, but I am afraid he will convince Badspot to ban me (again for no reason >_> )

however if ephi can learn to not mix business and personal feelings and act like a adult, I might be able to get unbanned.

Ephi and you seem like reasonable, level-headed people that wouldn't get into silly arguments like this. What was Ephi's side of the story?

Ephi and you seem like reasonable, level-headed people that wouldn't get into silly arguments like this. What was Ephi's side of the story?
your avatar....it disturbs me...

i wnt to your server p.s im alex wilson :3

I am sorry but their beds are usually that low to the ground.
Actually the traditional Japanese bed is a thin mattress lain on the floor.

On topic: WHOOHOO Japanese style bedroom! The Japanese are awesome!
98/100
 :cookieMonster:

The Darth Vader talking to the girls wierds me out...But still good job.

Ephi refuses to talk to me, Guess this map will not be on RTB anytime soon.

My friend was a beta tester of this map. :D

-whiny snip-
-another whiny snip-
Buddy, you're a richardhead. It's really obvious. You're also a liar, since there's no way that anybody's going to get banned from RTB for no reason without a huge fuss being caused about it. You got banned, get over it. Stop complaining and move on, Mr. richardhead.
Also nice map. Some of the textures look like they're stretched to death, but nice map.