Author Topic: Nippon Beddorumu [Version 2] [Updated]  (Read 31143 times)

still need feedback or ideas.
Ok, RE-DLing, but the very first line in the console said, 'Error loading, map Japanese_Bedroom, need to handle this better.'

Ok, RE-DLing, but the very first line in the console said, 'Error loading, map Japanese_Bedroom, need to handle this better.'
Delete cache database and temp files. Then delete the map.zip then redownload, then uninstall blockland, and reinstall everything. Then it works.

Seems like I updated it..eh..

I was just thinking about hosting this for the first time, and saw you updated it, nice.

I was just thinking about hosting this for the first time, and saw you updated it, nice.
Thank you, I really think the update took the map from "Great" to "Oh stuff dats nice". ;3

He apparently can't upload it to rtb, but at least now that the v18/19 download system is in, hosting the map shouldn't be a problem for those who don't have it.

He apparently can't upload it to rtb, but at least now that the v18/19 download system is in, hosting the map shouldn't be a problem for those who don't have it.
Yes, I agree/endorse the above statements.
I am looking for a courier to upload this to RTB though, A few of my buds tried but they said the RTB upload on the rtb forums was down.

also even in v17 and v16, it only took a few seconds to a minute/two minutes to download the map. :3

Yes, I agree/endorse the above statements.
I am looking for a courier to upload this to RTB though, A few of my buds tried but they said the RTB upload on the rtb forums was down.

also even in v17 and v16, it only took a few seconds to a minute/two minutes to download the map. :3
I'll upload but I need a reply from my rtb account from Ephialtes im currently locked out but I sent him an email,hopefully I'll get a reply soon.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 05:15:19 PM by ShadowZero »

I'll upload but I need a reply from my rtb account from Ephialtes im currently locked out but I sent him an email,hopefully I'll get a reply soon.
I'd prefer a more reliable source to upload. no offense.

Is anyone hosting this map?

I have been hosting on it, probably will later today too. I'm surprised by how many people didn't know the map existed, hopefully the map will really get out there eventually.

I have been hosting on it, probably will later today too. I'm surprised by how many people didn't know the map existed, hopefully the map will really get out there eventually.
I'm surprised about that too, and thanks?