Author Topic: NERF Thread; AKA "Back in 'nam... Darts everywhere" V2  (Read 40912 times)

I want a nerf gun but then again i want a girlfriend :C.
Ahahahaha you are a sad little child

I want a nerf gun but then again i want a girlfriend :C.
Where I live girls think NERF guns are awesome.

*opens thread and checks for Comr4de*
knew it.
what are you, his girlfriend?

I have a maverick. I took it apart and modded it. :3

Ahahahaha you are a sad little child

Hey I was joking unless it wasn't obvious.

Hey I was joking unless it wasn't obvious.
It's OK. You'll find someone.

It's OK. You'll find someone.

-foreveralone.png- actually not forever as i've had girlfreinds but currently alone? :P

But really nerf guns are awesome and I want one.

I'm really into nerf. I have the spectre, and used to have a recon. I'm so far into it at the moment, that I'm considering purchasing a pair of foam Tonfa (Police Batons) to be used in Nerf Wars hosted by me and my friends. We use a large variety of weaponry, from clubs to 10-dart drummed machine guns. I'm the resident sharpshooter, so I use mostly larger-barrelled guns, or smaller concealed weapons. I prefer the spectre over the maverick because the spectre is easier to carry and is alot lighter. As soon as I get my Tonfa, though, I'll pretty much use those only. I like how Nerf has turned from using a ball that was squishy into warfare with weaponry from a dagger and shield to a sniper rifle.

I prefer airsoft they look a lot better however I don't mind nerf.

I prefer airsoft they look a lot better however I don't mind nerf.
God you're stupid. Just go lobotomize yourself.

Where I live girls think NERF guns are awesome.
lol my friend(who happens to be a girl) cant see in 3d and she thought nerf guns were stupid until she picked up my little pistol and tried shooting it. since she couldnt see in 3d she couldnt hit the bottle though lol

I figgin LOVE Nerf! I have 18 of them. You should really see the collection. I have the Barricade, just got it a month ago.