Author Topic: Retail  (Read 5490 times)

Just as we all got retail, we started fooling 'round in retail.
People In The Server:

The Pro
Tapemaster21
Irk89
Jookia
Badspot
Gmp
I forget the other dude's name.

Images (Resized for minimal-downloading):

I made the plate in the Jeep Rental, Badspot made the big sign, he painted the jeeps, I painted the plate and the lattices.

Badspot made the 'YAY!' sign and Gmp made the 'GMP WINS rooster' signs.

Tapemaster21 made the gun shop AND the house.
Don't ask about the jeep lodged into the side of his illegal stash of horses. *Eyes flash guilty and back for a second*

Here's the server host in his jeep that was recently returned and parked nicely.

Here's a group photo of us all (Badspot was laggin' and TapeMaster21 was at the top.)!

Here's an over-view of the builds.

Tapemaster21 can ride the horses anyway he wants...

Tapemaster21 might want to keep his horse stash a bit more secret...

I hitched a ride on the tailgate...

Tapemaster21's new television.

O.o I just had to get a shot of this jeep...

I only made the 'Gmp wins' bit, badspot added the roosters bit  :cookieMonster:.

Retail = win;

Seriously, do we have to go armless?

He gave us shoulderpads and wooden legs, I think that is a fair trade for important limbs.

i've found some bugs already, Badspot, where should i post them ?
maybe you could make a retail bugs section ??

You could PM them to him.

Then everyone that finds the same bug will pm him over and over.
I think a public section makes sense, BS can see, fix and delete threads or mark as "resolved" as we go along.

Free Look key is Z
Zoom key is F

i'm quite sure these are meant to be t'other way round :)

Brick slot 1 doesn't work or theres something i'm missing. If i have brick 7 selected and i press 1 for brick 1, it closes the bricks list. If i press 1 again to re-open it, it opens and its still on brick 7.

I'm very happy with retail though, it works great with low lag, great lights and very nice particle system. Very extensive brick selection too and i suppose not bad player customisation. Would like to see more faces and costumes though.

2000 bricks into my first build now :)

Brick slot 1 doesn't have a bind, it is bound to open and close the box. You can change it on the key bind menu.

Z was free look in 0002, and I believe zoom was too, when people added it back in. I'm not sure, but if you don't like it, you can also rebind those keys.

I need to get retail, then completely reconfigure the controls.

Regardless of if i can rebind those keys, it seems odd to have Free look on Z and Zoom on F. They are right next to each other in the key bindings and it just strikes me that they are swapped in error. And it really doesn't matter what the keys were before, you should think about ease for new players and old. Z for Zoom and F for Freelook just makes sense.

Brick slot 1 doesn't have a bind ? So how do i select the brick thats in it ? Basically the 10 slot brick window only works on 9 slots. Is that intentional ?? I doubt it.

It has been known to happen from time to time :)

I'm keen for retail to be as great as everyone hopes it to be. By submitting bug reports it can only get better...

Now i must get back to my first piccy in retail :)
128x128 16 colour. made totally from 1x1f's !! This would have lagged to kingdom come in 0002.

The scroll wheel can select slot 1. If you don't have one, rebind it.

Post pictures of your build soon! :D

Too bad many good builders (Barnabas etc..) will have left by now (because of Retail) :(

Too bad many good builders (Barnabas etc..) will have left by now (because of Retail) :(

Naa, he just switched to RTB =D