Author Topic: 1 year on BL  (Read 5707 times)

I've been here for FIVE YEARS.

I am a legendary veteran.


I've been here for FIVE YEARS.
I am a legendary veteran.
My highest respect sir.

got demo v8, bought in v10
2 years of Blockland on November 27.


I've been here for FIVE YEARS.

I am a legendary veteran.

hay tats not far im not legendry vet and i been here for 5 yrs

Woohoo 1 year! Hell yes!
Bullstuff. :c I joined BL in August of 2009, and I believe you have a lower ID than I do.

I think i've been on since like April of 2009.

I was in RtB until 2008-2009.
Then I bought the game.

I joined BL March _ 2010.

I don't know the exact date. Just early march.

December 19th, almost there.

I joined BL during August, mid v8. Not sure if it was 2004 or 2005.


I joined BL during August, mid v8. Not sure if it was 2004 or 2005.
v8 came out in 2007 or 2008...
Back then, we only had v0002! I would know this.

I started in v11, then came to blockland forums in v12-13