Author Topic: 1 year on BL  (Read 5709 times)

Beta tester before the game even came out.



i bought my key on sunday 1/25/09 at 12:00 pm

Yeah , I wanted to give some explanation and stuff , but there is this handicapped thing called Norton parental Control.
Well anyways , just celebrating I have been allowed to play this wonderful game for 1 year now.
Glad to hear the dates you guys joined :D

Date Registered:     26 May 2005, 10:14:59 PM

Yo.

Started playing in 2005 but only found out about the forums once I bought the retail game in 2008.


Ive been playing since v1337

:3.

owned

No, you see Badspot just forgot, he's his best friend, now stop saying bad stuff or he will tell him and get you banned :o

Ive been playing since v1337

:3.
Ogm u funy here is some respect.


Since it seems everyone is now posting their BL_IDs, 5783.
I guess I joined in late V8 or something.

9810 gah.
2 years here when December 14 comes around.