Poll

Should I make more maps?

Yea keep on practicing
122 (69.7%)
No your awful
53 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Author Topic: Stranded Paradise Version 2.1 UPDATE  (Read 16614 times)

I love this skybox ;)

But try making the terrain look like... real terrain O_O Unless you're aiming for a Blockland-ish look that is.
And smooth out where the water meets the land, it's making points.

I don't get why alot of people think this map is stuff. I think that this map is ONE of the greatest maps that include the word "paradise" in there name. Also, I think you should make more maps, for this one is pretty epic and it's your first map!

I don't get why alot of people think this map is stuff. I think that this map is ONE of the greatest maps that include the word "paradise" in there name. Also, I think you should make more maps, for this one is pretty epic and it's your first map!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=44273.0
GSF Paradise is the greatest map.

I said one of the greast, becuase if you look heard enough your likely to find some extremely horrible "paradise" maps.

I said one of the greast, becuase if you look heard enough your likely to find some extremely horrible "paradise" maps.
I never said that it wasn't one of the greatest, I only said GSF Paradise is the greatest.

is this for stranded gamemode? or is it just called stranded

That is one big ass pine tree,

is this for stranded gamemode? or is it just called stranded
Your a handicap.

That is one big ass pine tree,
I belive its a palm tree. I made it big to make it look like your small like in the bedroom.

Really really good for a first map.
98/100
Why? I like the orange hue of the skybox. And it's your first map. I'll download.

I said one of the *greatest, *because if you look heard enough your likely to find some extremely horrible "paradise" maps.

"Paradise" maps on Blockland: GSF Paradise, Stranded Paradise, Paradise Island

I don't see any horrible 'Paradise' maps there my friend. Of course if it weren't for the skybox I would probably consider Stranded Paradise horrible not so great :x

You could work on the terrain my friend.

What's up with the huge tree?
Anyway, keep on practicing

What's up with the huge tree?
Anyway, keep on practicing
Learn to read.

Its paradise to me, oh wise one :D