Author Topic: Errm is paypal being a ....  (Read 2219 times)

is it being a bitch to you? Because i filled out all correct info and it says i am missing info.

Bones4

Rule one:

"1. Do not post ambiguous topics.  The title of your thread should describe it's contents.  If you are asking a question, there should be a question mark at the end.  Ambiguous topics will be locked."

Wow, second time I posted this same message in a 20 minute span.

Badspot

• Administrator
It should put a red * by any fields that you didn't fill out.  Make sure you have javascript enabled. 

It should put a red * by any fields that you didn't fill out.  Make sure you have javascript enabled. 
:l BadSpot i know what to do, it still says it when its all correctly filled out.

Badspot

• Administrator
:l BadSpot i know what to do, it still says it when its all correctly filled out.

Well it's good to double check.  What does it say exactly?  Email or pm me a screenshot if you can.

Well it's good to double check.  What does it say exactly?  Email or pm me a screenshot if you can.
If it happens again i will pm you a screenie.