Author Topic: Missing horse locator  (Read 5655 times)

but really, i want someone to help me find that hose tracker chocolate so i can enjoy it complimenting my gui chocolate
Stop loving using chocolate as a metaphor, you crystal gripping hippie.

but i dont want to chocolate

But I lick my GF's chocolate :C

Chocolate comprises of a number of raw and processed foods produced from the seed of the tropical Theobroma cacao tree.

Chocolate comprises of a number of raw and processed foods produced from the seed of the tropical Theobroma cacao tree.

Quite obviously you didn't understand the joke. We were using it metaphorically.

Quite obviously you didn't understand the joke. We were using it metaphorically.

Quite obviously you didn't understand his joke. He was being funny through literalism.

Quite obviously you didn't understand his joke. He was being funny through literalism.

Quite obviously you DID understand my joke. You may have cookie.  :cookie:

Quite obviously you DID understand my joke. You may have cookie.  :cookie:

Quote obviously you DO understand I like cookies. Yummy yummy yummy.

Quote obviously you DO understand I like cookies. Yummy yummy yummy.
Quite obscurely you now realize I have nothing to say.

Quite obscurely you now realize I have nothing to say.

Quite obviously you realize we have no idea where you came from. Or where I came from for that matter.

I think you guys need to get a life instead of talking about horses dating chocolate and chocolate pooping on horses and all that crap.

I think you guys need to get a life instead of talking about horses dating chocolate and chocolate pooping on horses and all that crap.

I think you need to get a life bumping a topic with posts about horses dating chocolate and chocolate pooping on horses and all that crap.