Author Topic: Video Issuse Retail  (Read 2575 times)

Ok I just brought the game and in the demo i noticed that that in the game at some poin that all the graphics and ui all go into rectangles and i have to exit the game. i was thinking that it was the demo but i get the retail and the same thing happens and im really getting annoyed at this can any of u help me.

Badspot

• Administrator
What are your system specs?

Do you have the latest drivers?

Can you get a screenshot of it if possible?

EDIT: I Belive i know what the problem is in The Orginal Blockland i had to put D2D as a video option instead of Open Gl so i think its something to do with that i ve been disableing all of my video options see ing what works and i have just about un check them all :(

ok here my system specs
Manufacturer: MSI
Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.6GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Hard Drive: 80 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 
Monitor: SyncMaster 731B/731BF/731BA/730BA(brown townog)
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster PCI
Speakers/Headphones: Logitech X-230
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface: 
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

And Yes I updated my drivers here are 3 screen shots of th video error.
what was wrid was when i alt tab outed to make sure i got the screen shots and went back into the game all of the ui and visuals were back to the same. just makeing that note

Screenshot of UI
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:39:06 PM by jeremysess19 »

Badspot

• Administrator
I have seen the fonts turning into squares problem before on video cards where the memory has gone bad.  Are you able to play other 3d games? 

Also, next time you get the bug post your console.log file

ok im sure my video card is fine. If it can play oblivionwitch i got it for then ity should be fine i even payed $210 for it.
and heres my error log thing.