Author Topic: Forum Cleanup?  (Read 4070 times)

Yeah, keep those too. They're successful.

Give AoT it's own separate forum system. We'd all be happier that way.

I 100% agree with Mocheeze in that. I don't feel that Age of Time and Blockland belongs to the same forums. Also, a cleanup could be very nice.

needs moar whore forum wipe, accounts and everything... But then... I'd probably never get another account. :U

Yes I personally think that the forum should get all the RELEASES like maps and mods should either get deleted or moved to a sub-forum called "Old Blockland" or something.

Nuke all topics in off-topic and aot too pls.

No, I think we should keep the accounts at least.

Appoint more moderators, like kompressor. It looks like you are already cracking down on people who post in the wrong section.

Leave accounts, otherwise I'll be a blockhead when I re-register. And I'm still paying for my aol address. AOL really should have put the new mails on a different server like address@aol.freemail.com. And given all those people worse service. >:)

Change the whole Blockhead and full member thing around. Make it so people use their CD key to register have no restrictions.

Yeah, I bought retail so no more blockhead pl0x. I know that sounds wrong but it seems reasonable.

Change the whole Blockhead and full member thing around. Make it so people use their CD key to register have no restrictions.
that's actually an excellent idea.

that's actually an excellent idea.
Very good idea.

Bump, because it needs to happen.

Keep the AiO thread for flavor.