Author Topic: Who do you like.  (Read 45705 times)

Yeah well your name is Rave and you dont even go to raves so meh. Good day sir.
lol.

Anyway, how do you all ask someone out?

lol.

I knock them out with a bat then drag them to my house.

Well I prefer this line:

"Does this towel smell like Chlorophyll to you?"

Oh.  Oh well.

Btw, you can't be bothered when people use gay as an insult.  It is used way too commonly to stop, and you can't let it get to you.
I don't usually let it get to me, but I try my hardest to stop people from using it.
[rant]
Oh, and in other news, I'm now reciting the last few lines of the Pledge of Allegiance as "one nation, under whatever your religion believes in, completely divisible, with liberty and justice for some."
If anyone questions it, I'll tell them that A. according to the law, the USA cannot have one central religion, therefore stating "God" as the general deity is against the law, B. that the Civil War was more than enough evidence of the nation dividing and literally killing itself, and that C. it's unfair to say that everyone has liberty and justice when people still think that gays are inferior (and other races, in the case of tribals), and treat them as such. In fact, until recently gay marriage has been banned in California, which is, by the way, against not only the Declaration of Independence (I can dig up the passage if you want) but it's also against the nation's laws. The majority is not allowed to control or govern the minority, so it was technically illegal to vote on banning gay marriage in the first place.
[/rant]

forget... then I've been doing it all wrong....

lol.

Simple, I asked her out.

Then...

I SAY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAY YYYYYYYYYYYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY

WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

[rant]
Oh, and in other news, I'm now reciting the last few lines of the Pledge of Allegiance as "one nation, under whatever your religion believes in, completely divisible, with liberty and justice for some."
If anyone questions it, I'll tell them that A. according to the law, the USA cannot have one central religion, therefore stating "God" as the general deity is against the law, B. that the Civil War was more than enough evidence of the nation dividing and literally killing itself, and that C. it's unfair to say that everyone has liberty and justice when people still think that gays are inferior (and other races, in the case of tribals), and treat them as such. In fact, until recently gay marriage has been banned in California, which is, by the way, against not only the Declaration of Independence (I can dig up the passage if you want) but it's also against the nation's laws. The majority is not allowed to control or govern the minority, so it was technically illegal to vote on banning gay marriage in the first place.
[/rant]
Why do you forgeters always have to pick apart the Pledge of Allegiance?

Go to loving Europe.

Why do you forgeters always have to pick apart the Pledge of Allegiance?

Go to loving Europe.
For starters, I'm half European. :cookieMonster:
Also, I was just saying, it's very stupid to make kids recite a pledge that doesn't make sense. :l
Most of my rant was centered towards the whole "Majority controlling minority" thing (the last couple of sentences).

For starters, I'm half European. :cookieMonster:
:|
Also, I was just saying, it's very stupid to make kids recite a pledge that doesn't make sense. :l
Most of my rant was centered towards the whole "Majority controlling minority" thing (the last couple of sentences).
I would go forth and say that America has the most freedom in any country that has a government.  Anarchy tends to fail.

Lets get back on topic BUT NOT TROLLING SO MUCH.

Lets get back on topic BUT NOT TROLLING SO MUCH.

Don't you mean sTROLLING? :cookieMonster:

It's true, but I think that even so, we should try to attain better rights for the minorities (not kids lol, classes of people) in the country.

It's true, but I think that even so, we should try to attain better rights for the minorities (not kids lol, classes of people) in the country.
I don't think that rights are the problem, its more the people who cause the problem.

I feel when this new generation takes over, racism and loveism will all but vanish.  All this internet racism and loveism bullstuff is done by kids who don't have the nuts to say that in real life.