Author Topic: You guys are such playboys.  (Read 24783 times)

Holy stuff, guys.

So, from my experiences here on the forums, I can really only recall two major people ever becoming of popularity here, and you can probably guess the two - CrumpetMassacre, and .Aeris., respectively. You might notice both of these users are females, legitimate girls who are here to post and have an experience like any other user might. Thing is, you guys can't seem to stop loving sucking up to them simply because of their gender. It's so loving annoying. For some reason you think just because they're on the Internet that they'll immediately send every guy they run into pictures of their tits or something. Cut the stuff. I also find it sad that these two users each had topics made simply to prove that they are, in fact, females - CrumpetMassacre and .Aeris..  You guys are loving stupid, so stupid, in fact, that both of these topics loving ended up getting platinum posting status to the point where you couldn't post a post in the topic without getting the other replies message five thousand motherloving times. Both of those topics got several pages within minutes, Crumpets' topped 100 within two days, I believe. Two motherloving days. That's fifty pages a day, meaning that's two pages every hour of the day, but that's not even accurate since most of you are online in the US's day. It's also funny because it's the same few people that keep going back to the thread.

But holy forget guys. They're on the Internet on a forum for a Lego game, not a research site. Stop loving sucking up because they don't have thousands of gallons of testosterone running through their systems like you guys apparently do. Hear me out, I understand it's not a crime to be nice to them, but you guys are beyond nice, saying that they're pretty constantly, overly-stuffing abnormal amounts of niceness and love into your posts, asking them for their MSNs and whatnot. A few of the following people have really caught my attention:

MegaScientifical: You, and especially you, I've noticed, have been trying to cover up the fact that you want in .Aeris.'s pants. You keep posting that damn panda bear and OMG U NO GIVE ME MSN Y!! I SO SAD I THOT WE WERE FRIENDAS!! I always used to think you were decent on the forums but this pretty much contradicts everything I held to your name prior to this. A girl posts and suddenly you're so nice and want to be friends with her so motherloving bad. Cut the act, if you made it any more obvious, you'd get slapped.

hotshot87: It's quite obvious you're four. Once again, another person after .Aeris..

Quote from: hotshot87
Your cute. I wish I could ask you out.

Daedalus: I never liked you much, and I guess it's not that bad when you do it because you try to be less obvious about it, but knock it off. Saying pretty, smiley faces and makes jokes around the topic of .Aeris.'s nudes floating around the forums (...) is dumb.

I would give some from Crumpet's thread but god damn that's so much work. You'll live, just read through it. Note some people tried to hide it since she's going out with JD.

Also, all of you loving skeptical starfishs, stop challenging their pictures. Even if they were fake, who loving cares. It doesn't effect you in any way whatsoever, and believe it or not, there are actually women on the Internet. I'm talking about Bisjac (to a lesser degree), that loving moron Rookie that really should go get banned again, and really anyone else who does it.

Because I'm totally trying to suck up to .Aeris.
I have a girlfriend. In fact, I posted an image of her just yesterday.
Also, you're a coolbro Caution, what makes you not like me?

Caution is cracking up those Online Daters!

Yeah, Girls on this game is a few, but so. What if they were no offence freaks or like, trouble makers, and online just trying to be the nicest as can be. Yeah, I had that, they seemed nice, but then they tell you they do drugs and has been in jail and stuff..

I have a few girlyfriends

• Definition: friend who is of the female gender

But one I don't talk to much, the other is Pitfall, which we just hang out like two other friends.
     I hope to see no one trying to ask these girls out ONLINE.
The last thing we want is another kid missing of the face of the earth. Or plain out desperate people thinking its cool to ask 'want 2 b my wife' on some stupid Family Role Play.
Rest my case

Just needed free nudes

Caution is cracking up those Online Daters!

Yeah, Girls on this game is a few, but so. What if they were no offence freaks or like, trouble makers, and online just trying to be the nicest as can be. Yeah, I had that, they seemed nice, but then they tell you they do drugs and has been in jail and stuff..

I have a few girlyfriends

• Definition: friend who is of the female gender

But one I don't talk to much, the other is Pitfall, which we just hang out like two other friends.
     I hope to see no one trying to ask these girls out ONLINE.
The last thing we want is another kid missing of the face of the earth. Or plain out desperate people thinking its cool to ask 'want 2 b my wife' on some stupid Family Role Play.
Rest my case
Oh god. Please die; no one likes random text effects. And lern2grammar, for that matter.

I saw .Aeris. naked.  :cookieMonster:

I'm as famous as Aeris, if not more.

Oh god. Please die; no one likes random text effects. And lern2grammar, for that matter.
Random? Im pointing out some important things sense most people just say
tl;dr.

Gott'a give people the main things they want to read, so they don't do that.
   Grammar, doesn't everyone have a problem with that? To common I'd say.

Random? Im pointing out some important things sense most people just say
tl;dr.

Gott'a give people the main things they want to read, so they don't do that.
   Grammar, doesn't everyone have a problem with that? To common I'd say.
This post is worse. Nicely done.
Random? I'm just emphasizing my opinion.
Also, doesn't everyone have a problem with grammar? I think it's too common of a problem.
Fixed.

I also don't like how Rainbow and Night Fox share their pervy fantasies of each other here.

I also don't like how Rainbow and Night Fox share their pervy fantasies of each other here.
Ew what
I've never seen them