Author Topic: RedPikmin11's Upgrade Fort Wars  (Read 7956 times)

It's back, and much more awesome!
The entire game has been rebuilt.  All the way back to the basics!

The game has been re-organized, so upgrades come in much smoother.
The map has been edited.  Credits to the original creators of the map.  Couldn't have made this without them.

:iceCream: Get the edited map here: http://www.mediafire.com/?rud2dggq484v9y6 :iceCream:

Other smaller things.

Here are some pictures.

Blue Territory (The Desert)

Red Territory (Mountains, grass)

Red Team Base

Blue Team Base

The upgrades are now added in phases

• Phase 1: Encampments

Red and Blue are fighting to control the valley, and establish a secure base of operations there.

At the end of every day of combat, a convoy of supply vehicles attempt to reach the two encampments to provide supplies and resources for the soldiers. (This just includes me adding something to the base, then loading it back to the server)

To enable your supply convoy to reach you, your team must have the most wins at the end of the day. (That means beating the snot out of your enemy.)

Available Upgrades

• 1.)  Resources to build up your base
  • 2.)  Special weapons scattered throughout the map
  • 3.)  15en changes in the map's terrain to give your team the upper hand!

Even if you lose the day, don't cry about it (You can if you want to).  You usualy get a sympathy gift from the only

surviving supply truck from the convoy trying to reach you.  All the other ones got blown up.  Losers.

THE SERVER IS UP!

Someone bugging you? Teamkilling?  Vehicle theif?  Tell me about him/her and provide PHOTO EVIDENCE.
For best results, PM me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This server takes Wednesdays off.  Even bandwidth needs a break.  Find something else better to do.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 10:43:48 PM by RedPikmin11 »

Will the map show up as tank battlefield modified or will it overwrite tank battlefield?

On Topic:  Nice build so far.

Tank Battlefeild Modified is a completley separate map.  It won't do anything to the original Tank Battlefeild.

Tank Battlefeild Modified is a completley separate map.  It won't do anything to the original Tank Battlefeild.

OK thanks and

BUMP.

This topic is getting to close to the bottom.

Cant wait for it to be opened.

A Sneek Peek of the TDM Server is now up!  It will run from 3:00pm -- 12:00 midnight EST

Server glitch.  Server taken down.  Bump.

Another Bump.  Comon, people, at least let me know you saw when it's coming back up.

I went to the old one a lot. Bases were better.

:iceCream: Reminder, the server will officially start at noon tomorrow!  :iceCream:

Something here crashes me shortly after I spawn.

I loved this server back in the day. Thank god it's back.

Why is it so hard for you to understand the issue that occurs when there's a system of biased team development?  Each team is composed of random people, implying that the system targets people who are siding towards a specific team.  Each upgrade should be equal to a certain extent, but not individually established.  If you want to follow the lines of a democratic deathmatch, then a vote between BOTH teams to upgrade BOTH bases in a one, individual format.

I've explained this to you several times, RedPikmin.  It's not that hard to comprehend.

Resources?  I have seen no resources.

Also, there is a glitch wherein certain players become invincible but are also unable to deal damage.  May be a brick somewhere.