Author Topic: x inches :( on Facebook  (Read 1251 times)

He wants to know if feet are measured by inches or feet

really? because i couldn't understand what he said at all. and even by your helpful answer here it dont explain what facebook has to do with it.

really? because i couldn't understand what he said at all. and even by your helpful answer here it don't explain what facebook has to do with it.
You can only measure feet on facebook

When I saw "X inches", I thought something really bad!

really? because i couldn't understand what he said at all. and even by your helpful answer here it dont explain what facebook has to do with it.

One of his facebook friends probably was discussing about foot length and who has the longest feet, I guess.

Or you can put how long your feet are in your personal description. I don't know, I don't have facebook.

Girls were putting random inch measurements as their status, google said that they were measuring their feet, as in the thing attached to your ankle.  MY question to you was "Is google right?"

Metric seems like it'd be easier, but I'm way too used to Imperial (obviously) to bother learning Metric.
I dont think we use Imperial. Im pretty sure we use something like United States Customary Units. Might be the same thing idk

Metric is obviously better.

When I saw "X inches", I thought something really bad!
Weapons?