Author Topic: Building Cache Database?  (Read 1686 times)

I don't know what it means but, it wont let me do anything.

I keep getting the same message.

I'm just guessing here, but I think that this is getting the files of your... Oh stuff, my research folder.

Supposed to make a cache folder for blockland, I have the same message.

I think that when you install BL you can choose for 1 user or multiple users. If you pick multiple users, it has to make a save and preferences file in each account. It is all in one file if you choose single user.

I got it also. It also said I was demo, but I didnt have the "Demo Stamp" on top of the Blockland Title thingy.

Wait, why is it in my base files.

Oh, sorry, I had no clue v18 came out. I just went on and got it too. You're right. Badspot said that once you update, you could theoretically delete the entire add-on folder (not recommended).

Running from XP, Progam Files:

I've got Blockland up as I post this, and the Building Cache Database is going up. I hope I wait a little longer and I will be able to play.

I got the building cache but it wouldn't stop.
Is the idea that we have to remove our add-ons or like start it from where it is, as in no shortcuts?

Just Let It Load And DO NOT CLICK OR DO ANYTHING.

Same here. Goes on for hours and says demo mode at bottom

yeah this appears too only i get an error message that says "Blockland Sqlite Error blockland could not write catche database. do not run game from mounted image" i don't know what the whole mounted image thing is i'm doing it like i always have i'm going to have to translate this as "hello i am blockland, I am a cigarette, you cant force quit me, log out, or reset your damn computer" im on a mac