Author Topic: Chriso, the worst admin to have on your server...  (Read 1767 times)

This lil bastard on fort wars will delete your fort if it has "More than what is needed". Dont trust him no matter what, he may be your friend now, but later on you will see his abusing of admin! You should never even talk to him. Oh, and Chriso, if you are reading this, i want to let you know you are THE WORST ADMIN IN ALL OF BLOCKLAND!

He deleted my huge fort on fort wars.

-snip-
Chriso also kept saying (almost spamming) on RTB IRC "Come join my galgaxy battle turnement server!" or something like that (and the spelling errors are intentional, that's how he said galaxy and tournament.)

Dont make him admin on your server??? ( Just a hint )

I was there, your fort was covered in random weapons, looked like a piece of stuff, and was built on a 16 by 16, and you were breaking the rules, which is the real reason he deleted it, Chriso is cool.

THE WORST ADMIN IN ALL OF BLOCKLAND!
Now thats not true, there are worse people out there.  Have you ever met Alex T. Warren?

OP sounds as bad as Chriso.

Fort wars are my favorite servers but nobody does it correctly.

I used to :c

Indeed.

They were fun until the admins had to start having the "no events at all" rule, which means you would get banned if you used a jvs door.

Now thats not true, there are worse people out there.  Have you ever met Alex T. Warren?
Yeah, he's now Jaden Brixton, and I think he quit.