Author Topic: The Majority of all the popular vehicles of Blockland  (Read 33242 times)

This dude is just sucking up, anyone that requests an add-on to be added will get that add-on added just for the purpose of recruting people to agree that this topic is a worthy topic of staying alive.  All of these vehicles are already popular and therefore they don't need to be put in another useless topic.  At least put this in general discussion without the mediafire links but with the rtb or forums links.
I thought you were a good guy but not now.YOu need to shut up just because people are posting other add-on topics.Your add on topic doesn't need to have the limelight,so just shut up and don't ruin this guys topic by saying he has a useless topic.Good day to you.

I thought you were a good guy but not now.YOu need to shut up just because people are posting other add-on topics.Your add on topic doesn't need to have the limelight,so just shut up and don't ruin this guys topic by saying he has a useless topic.Good day to you.

I am not saying it for that cause, this topic is un needed because the add-ons on this topic are posted with working links.

Do want other old vehicles.

Do want other old vehicles.

If your talking to me then yes please.

and these are not old, these are just all the add-ons that have the most common downloads per day on it.

Some people do not use RTB and do not want to search through massive lists of vehicles of which some aren't even satisfactory standard to put on RTB in my opinion.

Jimmig and Pandan are banned?

Jimmig and Pandan are banned?
Pandan has been banned for a long time.

Pandan quit because of starfishs on blockland.
At least thats what he said

Since this thread fails to achieve it's goal as it doesn't satisfy everyone's wants.

As it was mentioned:

Therefore, stop praising the stuffty OP.
hey its a Majority of all popular vehicles in blockland.

sorry to bump this but I felt like mentioning the Gravity jeep is by Zor

Does he have a forum account?
Also, i found the gravity jeep on a forum topic created by Azareth.