Author Topic: Got my email... No more waiting!  (Read 2421 times)

Dont know if this is precisely the best place-

Just purchased RBL with Paypal, with the email feild equal to my email. No problem there.

Still have not received an email including my activation- I paid with eCash and the transaction is 100% finished and completed.

Its been 20 minutes, and I am used to getting emails within the minute of requesting them :-D

Should I be concerned?

EDIT: Now it's about 1.5 hours... I need to go to bed :-C
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 03:35:49 PM by Wizzard1 »

Well hopefully I dont have to wait that long, because I am staying up untill I get it and I have work at 8AM tomorrow!! :-D

Can't wait to finally play retail with you Wiz. :)

Hahaha I know!1 I'll be hosting the usual ([USSR] Primary) as soon as I possibly can!! I cant wait to play!!!

But alas, I have to.... Apparently my 20Mb connection isnt fast enough to get a very important email fast enough!! I just hope it was sent and I am not waiting arouind for something which is not going to arrive.

It seems as thought a lot of people buying through paypal have email troubles.

Make sure it's not stuck in your spam box. It's happened to others.

Badspot

• Administrator
Have you gotten a receipt from paypal yet?  It looks like you put in the wrong email address and it the activation email bounced

mine alerted me before the browser had loaded to tell me to check email.

cuz im l33t

Make sure it's not stuck in your spam box. It's happened to others.

I almost feel sorry for the people with auto-delete spam emails. ALMOST.

Got it this morning, a personal email for Badspot :-D

It appears the mail was autosent tot he original owner of my Paypal (me@prodigy) as opposed to the sender of the money or ther main email to my Paypal account (me@comcast). Oh well.....

All is fine now! But I still cant play untill I get home at 11PM tonite :-C

What's your prodigy email password? Hehe.

Non existant!! As soon as I stopped their service, they canned my email and account!! All my messages were lost- This is a few year back though.

have fun with retail at least u got the e mail

Lily, stop reviving old topics before you get banned. And before someone says "lay off on the newb", let me remind you even newbs only revive atmost 2 topics before knowing not to do it again and this persons done more.