Author Topic: If i were to get Retail Blockland, how long would it take to get the KEY?  (Read 6645 times)

Badspot used that when the one dude wanted to buy his avatar privileges back.
Wasn't it StoreClerk?

My sister bought a key for me on PayPal yesterday, but she hasn't recieved it yet. Checking the other e-mail accounts just in case it's in one of them. (Didn't someone else have a problem, where they bought a key with PayPal, and it wound up in another e-mail account?)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 04:38:57 PM by Zakiller2000 »

Badspot

• Administrator
My sister bought a key for me on PayPal yesterday, but she hasn't recieved it yet. Checking the other e-mail accounts just in case it's in one of them. (Didn't someone else have a problem, where they bought a key with PayPal, and it wound up in another e-mail account?)

what is her email?

what is her email?

I'll need a bit of time sorry. She's coming home in a bit. I'll try and PM you the e-mail when she gets back, okay?

This is going to kick so much ass! =D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 04:51:45 PM by Zakiller2000 »

Patience, young padawan. One needs only to learn the ways of the Block,then, and only then will he recieve his key.

I win this thread.

User was banned for this post.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 05:27:21 PM by Badspot »

I have the patience, but I was incredibly worried that something went wrong with the e-mail. Freaked me out. =|

Edit: Never mind, it was in my sister's other e-mail. She forwarded me the key! =D

Wooooo! I am an official Retail owner. =)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 05:01:33 PM by Zakiller2000 »

Patience, young padawan. One needs only to learn the ways of the Block,then, and only then will he recieve his key.

I win this thread.

User was banned for this post.
were you really baned?

Yes. I am banned. I am talking to you now from the magical grave of banfulness.

Yes. I am banned. I am talking to you now from the magical grave of banfulness.
i wise i was there....
how is live over there?

All instant after purchase for me.

HAHA He really IS banned now! Gj BS

About that mail order part in the buy retail part of your site, it says

Don't have a credit card or Paypal account? No problem!
Send a check or money order for $19.95 USD to:

Step 1: Games LLC
245 West 5th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
USA

Include your email address in the envelope so I can send your activation key to you.
Please make check payable to "Step 1: Games LLC".
That part with "Step 1: Games LLC" is Step 1: a part of the place's name, or whatever it is?

Badspot

• Administrator
About that mail order part in the buy retail part of your site, it says

Don't have a credit card or Paypal account? No problem!
Send a check or money order for $19.95 USD to:

Step 1: Games LLC
245 West 5th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
USA

Include your email address in the envelope so I can send your activation key to you.
Please make check payable to "Step 1: Games LLC".
That part with "Step 1: Games LLC" is Step 1: a part of the place's name, or whatever it is?

Step 1: Games LLC is the name of my company.  It is who you should address the letter to and make checks payable to.

I've bought three keys. The first one took an hour, the last two took under 1 minute.

Can i have #2?