viewing 'hot girls' as big-breasted, tall, long blonde haired women

Author Topic: viewing 'hot girls' as big-breasted, tall, long blonde haired women  (Read 15294 times)

"oh well every blonde woman i have met doesn't match other female's intelligence so they all are dumb"

:l

Yep.

:D

small-med boobs, med or short brown hair, blue eyes

<3
i like blue eyes and my eyes are blue too
no fat chicks
so you'll forget any other type of girl?

what is there something wrong with enjoying beach weather
No, she enjoys beach weather, so she has grown fond of 80°F+. So even if it is 50°F, it's cold to her, while I find that comfortable. :o

In other words, she is comfy in warmth, but is uncomfy when it is even a bit cold. :c

The attractiveness of a woman counts on if they can cook, if they mind cleaning the house and if they like me without daily love

Fate, AKA Andrea from Blockland, is blonde hair blue eyed. Not sure about her breasts, she's all strange about picture of herself. Hell, I was her BF. It's actually my fault I've NEVER seen her besides child photos, but meh. I've seen her hair on webcam once when she bent over and it hung in front of the camera for a moment, she isn't lying about that.

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

The forget?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Yep.

:D

stereotype much?
my sister is blonde and is actualy pretty smart for her age
minus the fact she sucks at spelling

The attractiveness of a woman counts on if they can cook, if they mind cleaning the house and if they like me without daily love
That's why we're a match made in Heaven. <3

i like blue eyes and my eyes are blue too

I love blue eyes. The lighter the better. :o

stereotype much?

It's the same way people say all black people are gangsters, all mexicans are thieves and pieces of stuff, etc.

Also I genuinely can't find a woman (IRL) attractive if she's stupid.

stereotype much?
'
shes stupd

Tall girls are hot, also BRUNETTES GO

I like big-breasted, tall, and long blonde haired women.